GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who cares"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/03/03 at 22:02
Regular
*warning, may be classed as spam*

I read maddmuns post in the customer service forum about him coppying reviews from sites, changing them a bit, them posting them as his own to win GAD...
I just wanted to do this post to say that i dont care if you done it because you admited it, that took alot of guts too do, and that why i dont have anything against it, so im going to forget about it now...
*although i have done 11 reviews, and they are all my personal ones*
So please no one have a go at him for doing it, or start saying that he should be banned, maybe if he done it and didnt admit, and got caught he should, but he admited it, so that makes it ok...
Fri 07/03/03 at 18:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Blawahahahah! Blawahhhaaaahaa!

I need blood.
Thu 06/03/03 at 23:14
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah ! Everyone knows it was written by Kang and Kodos
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:43
Regular
Exactly!
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:39
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
But God didn't write the Bible either...
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:23
Regular
I wrote the Bible you know. God copied me. Damn dirty hippy...don't you go saying he isn't! Look at him! Long beard, flip flops, that whole robe thing he's got going.
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:22
"possibly impossible"
This seems to be something akin to Rehab, where stars overdo it on drugs and booze, then go in to rehab and suddenly become saints. Wohoo, what a great way to get publicity.

"Hey, I got hooked on coke and drank 50 pints a night, killed my family and ate the dog. But it's ok, I've gone to rehab."
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:19
Regular
"Twisted Ninja"
if only everyone was as lenient as that... In an ideal world we would all forgive and forget, but seeing as it isnt. i guess peoples desires do tend get the better of them, and there is a feeling that plagiarism on behalf of selfishness and self progression is something that people do find annoying, as it shows that someone is not trying as hard as they are. Thats why i think communism failed.........
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:19
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I like transparency
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:18
Regular
I don't think you understand!!11111! I REALLY REALLY have to peeee eeee
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:16
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I like toast.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.