GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's like challenge Anneka...or something!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/03/03 at 22:21
Regular
Woo yeah!
Right, woo! Yeah! All you need is a video(in it's case)..some scales..of the kitchen kind..

Could someone weigh a video for me and tell me how much it weighs in gramms please?

I'd do it myself but our scales have gone walkabout. By the by I have a geniune reason to my madness, no worries ya?
Fri 07/03/03 at 09:34
Regular
"I'm Great."
What if you weigh a 45min tape in it's case but you needed to weigh a 4 hour tape in it's box. Wouldn't that mess everything up. You can ony really get an average. Do a 45min tape, 1 hour 30, 3 hour and 4 hour. Do the maths and work out an average weight. That will give you a more accurate answer.
Fri 07/03/03 at 08:38
"For the horde!!!!"
Why don't you use your scales to weigh a steam roller.
Thu 06/03/03 at 23:18
Regular
"Selected"
38.7 grams
Thu 06/03/03 at 23:14
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Your scales have legs?
You lucky mofo
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:50
"slightlyshortertagl"
Why?
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:36
Regular
Come onnnnn someone?!
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:21
Regular
Woo yeah!
Right, woo! Yeah! All you need is a video(in it's case)..some scales..of the kitchen kind..

Could someone weigh a video for me and tell me how much it weighs in gramms please?

I'd do it myself but our scales have gone walkabout. By the by I have a geniune reason to my madness, no worries ya?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.