GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No wonder Gamecube doesn't suceed......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/03/03 at 23:18
Regular
I know it's only a small thing but i've just seen the second banner on Special Reserve advertising a game that is clearly also coming out on Gamecube but it states it's only coming out on PS2.

The banner's for Def Jam Vendetta.

I know they've said their suppliers don't inform them about the games but surely a likkle bit of searching on the internet will reveal that the game's also coming out for Gamecube.
Thu 06/03/03 at 23:18
Regular
I know it's only a small thing but i've just seen the second banner on Special Reserve advertising a game that is clearly also coming out on Gamecube but it states it's only coming out on PS2.

The banner's for Def Jam Vendetta.

I know they've said their suppliers don't inform them about the games but surely a likkle bit of searching on the internet will reveal that the game's also coming out for Gamecube.
Thu 06/03/03 at 23:25
Regular
Though the Resi Evil 0 banner is pretty cool.
Thu 06/03/03 at 23:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yes I think this blatant favouritism by SR will ruin the Gamecube.
Thu 06/03/03 at 23:31
"Uzi Lover"
That was a banner done by the Extra GAD winner, so was the Resi one.

Maybe they couldn't fit it on?
Thu 06/03/03 at 23:32
Regular
ho ho

The humour of the snidey comments, I just can't get enough of them.

You know what I mean, if Gamecube gets this kind of treatment from all companies then it's not really helping is it?

Anyway I take all this back, just seen the Metroid Prime banner and that's pretty sweet as well.

I'll let you off this time Special Reserve, but next time you won't be so lucky.....mark my words

:D
Thu 06/03/03 at 23:35
Regular
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:

> Maybe they couldn't fit it on?

Or maybe they smell of wee and hire baboons to massage their nipples?

You never know.
Thu 06/03/03 at 23:37
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I wish I lived in your world.
Thu 06/03/03 at 23:39
"Uzi Lover"
What you want a baboon to play with your hairy man boobs?

And yes, places like GAME make the GC look a bad console sticking the software at the back where no-one is. I'm always the only one in the shop browsing the GC section. Tut tut.
Thu 06/03/03 at 23:43
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I think it’s as simple as the shops want to make as much money as they can and they sell less Cube stuff then PS2 stuff so they promote the best selling consol more. But of course I could be wrong and they could just be bias.
Thu 06/03/03 at 23:50
Regular
I swear everytime I go into GAME and look at the Cube stuff there's always a fat person looking at a copy of Lost Kingdoms.

It's happened multiple times now - maybe the game just attracts obese, nerds.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.