GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wot will games be like in 5 years time?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/12/01 at 20:13
Regular
I was thinking right wil games be the same now or digfferent in 5 years. Personally i think we will have goggels over are head and we will feel like we are actually there. Or have u any other ideas?
Sun 30/12/01 at 16:21
not all newbies are bad though....i wouldn't copy any reviews...seems quite pointless because ur gonna get found out, whats the point of trying.
Sun 30/12/01 at 08:59
Regular
Games will be cuul cos well be abl to see stuff with ur feet an stuff. Cuul.
Sun 30/12/01 at 08:31
i bet they will be 4D and it comes out right at you but we can only wish! and hope!
Sun 30/12/01 at 03:58
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
The stupidity of copiers is staggering. I was checking out reviews of Halo, as I'm still in the difficult should I buy x-box/gamecube/ps2 quandary when what should I see but a helpful review by a newbie called Strenky. I go a review down the page and there is the EXACT SAME REVIEW posted by some guy with an emoticon for a username, who's been since banned. And yes the review was stolen from another site.

Boy do we need a clampdown on these newbies. It's becoming an epidemic.

Perhaps you could add another dimension to the cheats prize. I think it's points based or something, but how about giving about points for catching cheats as well as posting them...
Sat 29/12/01 at 23:31
Regular
*waits patiently for Snuggly to appear and hold out an outstretched thumb*
Sat 29/12/01 at 23:27
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
===SONICRAV---> wrote:
> hey hey Misterhappy... you're being vigilant today!

Sonic

vigilante more like!

:-)
Sat 29/12/01 at 23:25
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
hey hey Misterhappy... you're being vigilant today!

Sonic
Sat 29/12/01 at 22:10
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
I can't believe it.

Are you satisfied with yourself Fosbe? Copying reviews.

Your Aliens vs Predator review was stolen from

http://www.gamesdomain.com/gdreview/zones/previews/jul01/avp2.html

Yes, that review belongs to someone called Steve Hildrew. And I suppose you also post your reviews of Bomberman on Amazon.com and say that you come from Illinois. No wait, Amazon.com liked your reviews so much they made you an editor and allowed you to post an editorial review of Earthworm Jim no less.

People like you are ruining these forums with your spamming and copied reviews.

Stop it.
Sat 29/12/01 at 22:00
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
Games will probably be like the CG graphics of intro movies in a few years time, but since I am going to become a games director/developer, I have plans of my own.
Sat 29/12/01 at 21:36
Regular
"¬_¬"
Fosbe1 wrote:
> you've heard them all in your time er you have just arrivesd and i am actually
> only nine years old.

SO WHAT????? Your age isn't an excuse. It's like saying "Oooo, sorry Mr. Gameaday person, I know I copied the entire IGN website in attempt to win Gameaday, but I'm only 15". No, that just doesn't work. I suggest you use your remaining years at school to learn how to type properly, then come back here and apologise.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.