GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guess where I've been for the past 3 days."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/03/03 at 11:43
Regular
Go on, and I haven't been anywhere abroad or even more than 30 miles from my house.
Fri 07/03/03 at 18:45
"The Will of D."
Well anything goes on the FOG chat forum. I'm still a bit depressed from other things at the moment so I don't want to make things worse.
Fri 07/03/03 at 18:39
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
This is spam, and the reason why the Fog Chat forum sucks.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:37
Regular
"Twisted Ninja"
I do not wish to involve myself in any argument... and this is a purely friendly comment...
how on earth were we supposed to guess that you were in a hospital having your appendix removed???
a little unchallenging comment.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:28
"The Will of D."
I was only talking to Locky. I started to write that before you posted your first message.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:22
Regular
"Despondent"
great hey, do me a favour. Shut up a second. I wasn't taking the mick, anyway.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:18
"The Will of D."
First of all this is my topic, next you start dissing my friend who I haven't seen on here for over a month, and so what if you and some of the other regulars didn't like him before doesn't mean you have to begin from where you left off.

Okay since everyone has gone off topic i'll tell you why i've been off for 3/4 days. I have my Apendix removed, before it was too serious, and i've been bored in the the hospital bed watching free TV an playing on a new file of Golden Sun and being able to play it through completely from the beginning to the end.

But I really wanted to come onto the internet and come on here, and this is what I see; yet another bunch of regulars fighting over some stupid reason that nobody but yourselves knows about.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:10
Regular
"Despondent"
just tell us why you were costing the NHS time and resources for a few days.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:09
"The Will of D."
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> ok could i spot any more spelling mistakes in my own work?

Yes I can, I can see it every time you use the word "Where" when you "were" supposed to use the word "Were". Nuff said.
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:14
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Damn, I spelled it wrong. Although I knew what you meant...
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:13
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Confused?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.