GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paperjpn, reguarding your review (no, he ain't copied!)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Sonic Mega Collection'.
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:47
Regular
Here's your extensively detailed (:D) review of Sonic Mega Collection:

Do you dig up dead relatives at Christmas just because you miss them. Do it the Old Skool way and buy a Mega Drive, this compilation cannot emulate the true feel of the game. Pretty good, though.

Just a quick note: The games are exact ports of their originals. The only difference is the controller. So you are getting the 'true feel' of the games. :)
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:47
Regular
Here's your extensively detailed (:D) review of Sonic Mega Collection:

Do you dig up dead relatives at Christmas just because you miss them. Do it the Old Skool way and buy a Mega Drive, this compilation cannot emulate the true feel of the game. Pretty good, though.

Just a quick note: The games are exact ports of their originals. The only difference is the controller. So you are getting the 'true feel' of the games. :)
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:51
Regular
"Despondent"
I see what your getting at... but a controller contributes to the feal of a game (both physically and virtually). Anyway, I'm off home. Chat to ya'll later.

P.S. I thought my review was quite good;)
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:52
Regular
"Despondent"
feal of a game, not feal?!
Regular
"Despondent"
aahhh, FEEL. There.
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
...if a tad on the short side, perhaps, perchance?
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:53
Regular
"Despondent"
Quality, not quantity:)
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:54
"Darkness, always"
lacking on both though...
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:07
Regular
"Despondent"
harsh.
Fri 07/03/03 at 18:13
Regular
The fact that they all use just one button, and the fact that the GC pad is more comfortable than a Megadrive pad, and has on large button in the middle, makes it much better than the original way.
Fri 07/03/03 at 19:15
Regular
"Despondent"
Sonis represents a time past. It has a place in the present and future but it represents the past. I was gonna use a Buzz Aldrin quote... but I've lost it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.