GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best GBA games"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/12/01 at 18:08
Regular
i got a GBA for Chrimbo and i want to know which games are must-haves and which are complete turkeys. Only comment on games if you have played them yourself please!!
Sat 29/12/01 at 18:08
i got a GBA for Chrimbo and i want to know which games are must-haves and which are complete turkeys. Only comment on games if you have played them yourself please!!
Sat 29/12/01 at 18:12
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Mario Kart Super Circuit is a must get, great game!
Sat 29/12/01 at 18:15
Regular
"Long time no see!"
My sister got a GBA with Mario Advance and Mario Kart: Super Circuit. As 'the greatest multiplayer game EVER' I strongly reccomend that you get Mario Kart!! Mario Advance is quite good, you can play Mario Bros. 2 or the battle mode found in Mario Bros. 3. And Wario Land 4 is also sposed to be a good game, especially if yuo like those Nintendo characters. But DON NOT miss out on Mario Kart!! It is DEFINITLEY the best GameBoy Advance game!!!
Sat 29/12/01 at 18:22
What about Tony Hawks 2 and Robot Wars?
Sat 29/12/01 at 18:26
Regular
006½ wrote:
> What about Tony Hawks 2 and Robot Wars?

Tony Hawks was said to have been the best of the launch titles released on the GBA. Mario Kart is the best so far though! Brilliant. The only game I own on the GBA. To be honest though, I don't play much on my GBA.
Sat 29/12/01 at 20:53
Regular
Definatly get mario Kart. Rickoss has Wario Land 4 and he says that its really good.

and while youre there look at reviews for some GBA games at
http://nintyuk.asp2.net/reviews.htm

also visit the main NINTYuk site
http://nintyuk.asp2.net
Sat 29/12/01 at 21:11
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would recommend any of these:

Mario Kart
Konami Krazy Racers
Doom
Castlevania
Tony Hawks 2
GT Advance
Street Fighter II Turbo
Final Fight One
Mario Advance
F Zero
Sun 30/12/01 at 13:05
get doom, u must get doom, tehn get your mates to get a gba and doom and play multiplayer, fantastic!
Sun 30/12/01 at 13:47
Regular
"the burning sky"
I live in the UK (Important Later) and the games I recommend are Mario Kart, Wario Land4 and Golden Sun. Golden sun is absolutely great but is not released here in the UK till about Feburary, but as I said I have it now and know where you can get it for the small price of £29.99......
Sun 30/12/01 at 13:49
Regular
"the burning sky"
Oh yeah and Advance wars also not released here in the UK... from the same place...post here if you are interested........

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.