GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil: Zero"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil Zero'.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:33
Regular
I got this through the post today (Cheers SR!) and have been playing it for the last hour or so, it is amazing. The storyline and the cutscenes are so absorbing and gorgeously rendered, wow! I have come across my first puzzle in the game but I have a headache and am tired so I am giving it a rest for now but seriously it is amazing. If you have a GAD win and dont know what to claim, get this. If you have a spare £38 lying around, buy this. If you don't have a Gamecube, buy one and then get this. Seriously, get it now!
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:33
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I got this through the post today (Cheers SR!) and have been playing it for the last hour or so, it is amazing. The storyline and the cutscenes are so absorbing and gorgeously rendered, wow! I have come across my first puzzle in the game but I have a headache and am tired so I am giving it a rest for now but seriously it is amazing. If you have a GAD win and dont know what to claim, get this. If you have a spare £38 lying around, buy this. If you don't have a Gamecube, buy one and then get this. Seriously, get it now!
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:36
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
If it still uses the same antiquated control system, I'd rather buy a bottle of good whisky, run to a field and laugh at the stars while getting out of my face.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:36
Regular
See, a Gamecube exclusive game post like this would go in the Nintendo forum.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:40
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
It isn't really an exclusive... perhaps it is... my bad.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:44
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
STINKING RESIDENT EVIL! I wish all the scumbags who rave on about it would get on a bus and drive off a cliff - I'd happily be the driver!
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:45
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Erm...no offence to anyone, that's just how I feel about the whole franchise.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I guess its like marmite really, love it or hate it. I am one of those who loves it, however I detest marmite.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:49
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Conversely, I like marmite but despise Resident Evil. We agree to disagree...
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:57
Regular
I think it's a brilliant series, and the control systme is GOOD.

But I can't be bothered to explain why right now.
Fri 07/03/03 at 18:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I like both, Resi Zero looks to be cool, the system is easy to use, and its one of the best francises around. And I can't play until end of March....and its right there....

Grrr.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.