GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil: Zero"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil Zero'.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:33
Regular
I got this through the post today (Cheers SR!) and have been playing it for the last hour or so, it is amazing. The storyline and the cutscenes are so absorbing and gorgeously rendered, wow! I have come across my first puzzle in the game but I have a headache and am tired so I am giving it a rest for now but seriously it is amazing. If you have a GAD win and dont know what to claim, get this. If you have a spare £38 lying around, buy this. If you don't have a Gamecube, buy one and then get this. Seriously, get it now!
Sat 08/03/03 at 21:27
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Whitestripes wrote:
> I think it's a brilliant series, and the control systme is GOOD.

But, the ultimate question: do you like marmite?
Sat 08/03/03 at 21:21
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I simply can't wait to get this game.

Resident Evil is the best game franchise in history (my opinion), and you've made me a very jealous person Kyzz.
Sat 08/03/03 at 10:41
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> I ordered this today, but it didn't cost me £38.

Its £37 on SR (well £36.99) - Did you get it from SR or find a cheaper alternative?
Fri 07/03/03 at 23:20
Regular
I hate Resi, I hate Marmite,I want to kill you all!!! RAH!!!!!
Fri 07/03/03 at 23:17
"High polygon count"
I ordered this today, but it didn't cost me £38.
Fri 07/03/03 at 23:12
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I haven't played my copy of Zero much yet, but I already like it in the short time I did manage to play.
Awesome atmosphere and AMAZING graphics, and Billy Cohen ranks as one of the coolest bad-*** game characters of all time.
I'm really looking foward to playing further.
Fri 07/03/03 at 18:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I like both, Resi Zero looks to be cool, the system is easy to use, and its one of the best francises around. And I can't play until end of March....and its right there....

Grrr.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:57
Regular
I think it's a brilliant series, and the control systme is GOOD.

But I can't be bothered to explain why right now.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:49
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Conversely, I like marmite but despise Resident Evil. We agree to disagree...
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I guess its like marmite really, love it or hate it. I am one of those who loves it, however I detest marmite.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.