GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"when this happens you know its not right"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Unreal Tournament 2003'.
Fri 07/03/03 at 18:37
Regular
this is a true story about what happened to me.

most days i enjoy having a frag fest on ut2003 and entered an little comp organised by friends of mine.
the nightmare began when my mum started to attend pc know-how classes,at first it was allright as she only really went on to check her emails.

but one day i came in from a hard days work ready for some fraggin fun when i heard the all to familiar ut2003 taunts.
i ran into the room to see if this could be happening to me...
and it was.she had entered the competition as me and she was dreadfully bad and came last,the stick i got off freinds and what was even worse was when i told them the truth they only luaghed

day after day there was a unusuall silence in the room and nobody dared to move her,but the bad thing is she wanted to win and to do this is to practice. she kept on going on most days beoming better and better untill she actually won a game.

the good news is she doesnt bother with it any more but that was one scary piece of history id like to forget.
i mean what if she'd gone over the top and gone on it every day,
that would surely have been hell.
Fri 07/03/03 at 19:18
Regular
"Ye a know"
my brother has now discovered messanger but he doesnt go on often thank god
Fri 07/03/03 at 18:41
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Meh.

Should have confronted her, given her her own account or something.

My sister just discovered friends and MSN, a deadly combination. Used to have the PC all to myself but now...

Selfish, I know, but I don't care. Still, if she could get into gaming that'd be neat.
Fri 07/03/03 at 18:39
Regular
"Ye a know"
but put yourself in my shoes
Fri 07/03/03 at 18:38
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I think it's cool.
Fri 07/03/03 at 18:37
Regular
"Ye a know"
this is a true story about what happened to me.

most days i enjoy having a frag fest on ut2003 and entered an little comp organised by friends of mine.
the nightmare began when my mum started to attend pc know-how classes,at first it was allright as she only really went on to check her emails.

but one day i came in from a hard days work ready for some fraggin fun when i heard the all to familiar ut2003 taunts.
i ran into the room to see if this could be happening to me...
and it was.she had entered the competition as me and she was dreadfully bad and came last,the stick i got off freinds and what was even worse was when i told them the truth they only luaghed

day after day there was a unusuall silence in the room and nobody dared to move her,but the bad thing is she wanted to win and to do this is to practice. she kept on going on most days beoming better and better untill she actually won a game.

the good news is she doesnt bother with it any more but that was one scary piece of history id like to forget.
i mean what if she'd gone over the top and gone on it every day,
that would surely have been hell.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.