GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can anyone tell me what happened on RAW"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/12/01 at 16:30
Regular
I missed RAW on Monday, so anyone that saw it, what happened on it? anything good? did Jericho retain his title against The Rock?

Tell me! :D
Sat 05/01/02 at 12:24
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I thought Raw was on Mondays.
Sat 05/01/02 at 11:39
This weeks raw(Friday 4th)

It was basically a tribue to every single match in 2001 and it was commentated bby king and micheal cole.

It was viewers choice to vote what match they wanted to watch and which one was the best match over all in 2001.

It ended up to be Austin Vs HHH at No1 with their 2 out of 3 fallf match which HHH won.

Also their was the best tag team match which ended up to be TLC 2 at Wrestlmania
Sun 30/12/01 at 13:08
Regular
"Back in black"
WWF.COM for a full report.
Sun 30/12/01 at 12:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
BB Scotty / Jazz wrote:
> I missed RAW on Monday, so anyone that saw it, what happened on it? anything
> good? did Jericho retain his title against The Rock?

Jericho retained his titles against The Rock and Kurt Angle who was put in the match by Vince. Kurt DDTd the Rock onto a chair when the ref was down and hurt himself and Jericho crawled into a pin.
Sun 30/12/01 at 09:41
check out rajahwwf.com for the latest news and rumours.check it out theres sum good stuff on there
Sat 29/12/01 at 16:30
Regular
I missed RAW on Monday, so anyone that saw it, what happened on it? anything good? did Jericho retain his title against The Rock?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.