GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" forum for >>>tales of pirates<<< anyone play it come talk about it"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/07/07 at 08:09
Regular
"god of war"
hey guys and gals , dudes and dudets do you play tales of pirates? if sp then stay and talk well i play it and i am lvl 30 my name is tomotomo on it oh! oh! oh! if you have any cheats or tips to help people then please post them , thankyou all , :):):):):) :P:P:P:P ;);P
Tue 10/07/07 at 08:24
Regular
"god of war"
ok well i will rite in my own , well i am lvl 30 i just go onto wearing rhino and wielding 2 fencing swords but now i am finding it difficult to level up na lol u get s o high n it takes so long wooohooo lol come on if you plat tales of pirates online then come share your stuff about the game the list shows
feelings on game
rate the game
your lvl
tips & hints for people
wot armour your wearing
do think it is a good game
what improvements should it have
wot would make it better
should they are more type of class to pik
wot game would u prefer to play
do you think the game is rubbish
good things and bad things about the game

see look loads of stuff to do with this game please talk please
Tue 10/07/07 at 08:09
Regular
"god of war"
hey guys and gals , dudes and dudets do you play tales of pirates? if sp then stay and talk well i play it and i am lvl 30 my name is tomotomo on it oh! oh! oh! if you have any cheats or tips to help people then please post them , thankyou all , :):):):):) :P:P:P:P ;);P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.