GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE PS2 KICKS @SS, Doesnt it??? ggguuuuyyyysss..... Come on, give me some support here......PLEASE???"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/09/00 at 12:21
Regular
Its funny that there is only 3 people I know on this forum that want to buy a PS2 since the Dolphin announcement, ther used to be at least 10.
If this happens everywhere, will Sony need to keep making consoles???
Mon 04/09/00 at 20:12
Yeah - Tiger U R. And BTW read my new post here.
Mon 04/09/00 at 17:38
yep, I think I am on ur account!!!!
Thanx, by the way.
Now I need referals....
Contact me at [email protected] if u wanna make cash a different way (u can do both at the same time!!!)
Or if anybody there wants cash on the net, contact me through that address.
PS on ciao, my name is pbluemel
Mon 04/09/00 at 17:20
Do not feel alone. I believe that the Dolphin is going to be a repeat of the N64. The majority of games made for the rather younger age range. By the time this comes out I shall be in the much older age range, and I shan't want to play Pokémon and Mario anymore. The Pokémon craze is dying down now. All of my younger friends from the lower age groups are tiring of Pokémania, and very few still play the game boy game. Gold and Silver shan't back it up good enough to keep it going. My friend owns EVERY Pokémon game and I have played and FINISHED each of them. They are easy, simple, and have a playability factor of somewhere around 2 out of 5.

People are being put off by the PS2's price, and my dad is one. He has steered towards looking towards the X-Box because it is cheaper, and cheaper it is! But if sooner or later everyones gonna have a Maxx PC, then every game that gets released on the X-Box AND the PC (in other words, EVERY one of them) then there is no point in buying it. Playstation has a vast range of quality games that aren't available in other formats. Thats the damn reason why everyone should get one of these. Bigger choice of single format games. I don't care about the price, as soon as I can afford it I will get it.

I dont suppose many people out there have actually played PS2 either! Everyone must get down to a Special Reserve store and TRY IT! I played on it two months ago and the games ROCK! Tekken Tag most definitely. Rige Racer V is definitely the best racer too.

After a long passage, I rest my fingers.

LiamAC
Sun 03/09/00 at 14:33
Tiger - are you at the site where you earn money?
Sun 03/09/00 at 12:21
Its funny that there is only 3 people I know on this forum that want to buy a PS2 since the Dolphin announcement, ther used to be at least 10.
If this happens everywhere, will Sony need to keep making consoles???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.