GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For a staffie..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/07/06 at 15:48
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I posted a bunch of cheats the other day, was adding some more and noticed that some of the ones that I added the other day had no user associated with them on the list. The ones on the list I added were for prey and condemned for the 360.

Just wanted to point it out incase it happened for other users too and was a problem with the cheats submission or whether I wasn't properly logged in when submitting them (the rest of the cheats I submitted seem fine though)

Thanks
Mon 17/07/06 at 10:32
Regular
"incognito"
I have tested the system by submitting some cheats and could find no problem. If you see anything else that you think is odd please let us know what date the cheats were submitted and any other details for them that you can think of.
Sat 15/07/06 at 22:17
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Yeah, yours appear in the PC section but those ones under the 360 part look likes ones I submitted for the PC version but it never added them to the right part or added my name with them (either that or it hasn't added mine for the PC version yet)
Sat 15/07/06 at 22:06
Regular
"eat toast!"
Yeah, theres a problem with the xbox 360 prey cheats as well. Appears some of my pc ones have been tangled up into the xbox 360 section.
Sat 15/07/06 at 15:48
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I posted a bunch of cheats the other day, was adding some more and noticed that some of the ones that I added the other day had no user associated with them on the list. The ones on the list I added were for prey and condemned for the 360.

Just wanted to point it out incase it happened for other users too and was a problem with the cheats submission or whether I wasn't properly logged in when submitting them (the rest of the cheats I submitted seem fine though)

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.