GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Programming not to air on channel 4 no longer."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/12/01 at 12:46
Regular
I have been informed that channel 4 will no longer air wwf heat and the 4 ppv's in the uk. sky was asked to pick up the contract after this year ended, but so far sky have stated that they are not interested in doing so. looks like me and the rest of you wwf fans will be missing out on ppv's such as royal rumble, backlash, fully loaded and vengeance. If anyone knows anymore please post it.
Sat 29/12/01 at 15:50
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I don't understand why PPVs were never shown or repeated on E4. E4 has hours when nothing is on couldn't they just put on some reruns of Heat or PPVs, as not everyone can be bothered to set the video for the early hours of the morning. I hope Channel 5 takes on Heat and the 4 PPVs after they lost WCW, at least they put the programmes on at decent time.
Sat 29/12/01 at 14:31
Regular
"Guess who..."
What? Oh, thank God I've got Sky Sports 1!

From Tazz

(I would just like to add that I am going to personally sue channel 4 because I won't have this channel all year round)
Sat 29/12/01 at 12:46
I have been informed that channel 4 will no longer air wwf heat and the 4 ppv's in the uk. sky was asked to pick up the contract after this year ended, but so far sky have stated that they are not interested in doing so. looks like me and the rest of you wwf fans will be missing out on ppv's such as royal rumble, backlash, fully loaded and vengeance. If anyone knows anymore please post it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.