GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have you ever noticed......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/12/01 at 12:09
Regular
when you first join this chat site you say when you see someones spelling mistakes "oh it should be...." If you think about when you've been here a while you start to notice that you take the common ones for granted and manage (without seeing the mistakes) to read it as it was meant to be read. If you get what I mean. I just read the txt msg thing about the queen and TVBoy spelt and "ans" but I never noticed this and just carried on reading. It seems to me that if you know about the topic then you imput the right words automatically. Cool huh? =B0)
Sat 29/12/01 at 19:34
Regular
""
outlaw_uk2002 wrote:
> Weird Wonder wrote:
> I just read the txt msg thing about the queen and
> TVBoy
> spelt and "ans" but I never noticed this and just carried
> on reading.

If you never noticed it then how could you post about it in this
> thread? Just wondering.

I do alot of wondering. Anyway I didn't notice it the first time round.

Shadow Demon: I agree.. 'cos I do this and then I notice it stop the transmission. Then It turns out I've posted it twice. =B0)
Sat 29/12/01 at 19:07
Its a human thing, getting things wrong, its why we have problems, cos god thinks like bill gates!
and in a couple or 100 years we will see human's version 2!!!!! :
improved brain usage
less hair
less body fat
less fighting
major advancements
and improved physical 'engines'
Sat 29/12/01 at 18:16
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Weird Wonder wrote:
> I just read the txt msg thing about the queen and TVBoy
> spelt and "ans" but I never noticed this and just carried on reading.

If you never noticed it then how could you post about it in this thread? Just wondering.
Sat 29/12/01 at 18:13
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
That reminds me, you know...what you said about spelling mistakes? Anyway...after submitting something, especially reviews, I always read them correctly the first time. Then when I read them again after sending them, I sometimes realise that a certain word (always one word in fact) has a 'typo'...as though someone had altered my review or something.
I would never blame Special Reserve for this, and I suppose that nobody could hack such a secure site to do such a thing to anyone, but it is quite strange to find something like that whenever I submit something to the site. Anyway, it's obviously my fault. Maybe I read my reviews so many times before sending them, I must have been so used to reading them the way I want. I could have possibly made a mistake without even realising.
Sat 29/12/01 at 12:09
Regular
""
when you first join this chat site you say when you see someones spelling mistakes "oh it should be...." If you think about when you've been here a while you start to notice that you take the common ones for granted and manage (without seeing the mistakes) to read it as it was meant to be read. If you get what I mean. I just read the txt msg thing about the queen and TVBoy spelt and "ans" but I never noticed this and just carried on reading. It seems to me that if you know about the topic then you imput the right words automatically. Cool huh? =B0)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.