GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resi Zero: How Far Are You?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil Zero'.
Sat 08/03/03 at 15:13
Regular
Who is the best Resi gamer on the forums, how far are you in the game right now? I am into the training facility and just got the fire key now :-) - I think I am doing quite well!

Where are you all up to and if you need some help up to this point you can post in here and ask.

-kyz-
Sat 08/03/03 at 16:19
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I almost died on that bit, just keep shooting it in the head/neck and lob a few petrol bombs at it. Stupid incompitent female gaming characters!
Sat 08/03/03 at 15:58
Regular
I just got up to the bit where what's her face get captured by giant millipede type thing, pity the tart had all my ammo so I had to give up.

Me shall be playing again tonight, don't play horror games in the day time, spoils the atmosphere.
Sat 08/03/03 at 15:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
RE is great for replay value.

One day, I am going to try 'Real Survival' on the first.

One....day..yes.....

:D
Sat 08/03/03 at 15:39
Regular
"Rendering Women."
30% or something about. I was slow at the beginning.

Anyways, I was on the easiest setting as I work my way up through them.

Next week I am going for Extreme Evil :)
Sat 08/03/03 at 15:38
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I got it yesterday but haven’t played it yet. I hurt my finger and cant get the cellophane off. No I haven’t played it yet because I let my friend borrow my cube, he was going to bring it round yesterday but it was raining so he didn’t want to go out, curse him.
Sat 08/03/03 at 15:35
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
You strange man...lol

How far am I in retrospect to the rest of the game?

Is the ending good?
Sat 08/03/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Rendering Women."
Got it at 2pm, had to edit loads so I didn't sleep the night before. Started at about 3:00 amd played till 6am today. Had thirty minutes sleep and now I have the shades on, the proplus in and I am back to editing.
Sat 08/03/03 at 15:32
Regular
"Rendering Women."
Completed. Last night. :)
Sat 08/03/03 at 15:13
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Who is the best Resi gamer on the forums, how far are you in the game right now? I am into the training facility and just got the fire key now :-) - I think I am doing quite well!

Where are you all up to and if you need some help up to this point you can post in here and ask.

-kyz-

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.