GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats the link for........"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Sat 08/03/03 at 15:33
Regular
The pre order form for Zelda: The wind Waker? I have looked on the site for a little while now and spotted it on thursday but havn't found it since. Does any one know the link for the page?
Sat 08/03/03 at 18:26
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
It donst matter now because I phoned the sales line found out what I need to do and I am gonna get a check on monday and send it off.
Sat 08/03/03 at 17:07
Regular
"I ush!"
http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/reviews/info.php?code=GC1832
Sat 08/03/03 at 17:04
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Im just gonna use the sales line. Much easier.
Sat 08/03/03 at 15:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Search for Zelda in the search bar, and The Wind Waker version with the 2 other discs should be at the top of the page.

Just go to Buy - that pre-orders it for you, I think.
Sat 08/03/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
The pre order form for Zelda: The wind Waker? I have looked on the site for a little while now and spotted it on thursday but havn't found it since. Does any one know the link for the page?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.