GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A very upsetting mystery..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/12/01 at 23:35
Regular
When i came on to this chat-forum, my stas where( UKChatForum; 3 posts, 333 words...Cheats;1 subbmitted)
Now, after typing a lot of cheats and forum replies, it's still the same! an someone please sole this riddle because it is very distressing to me, simply because it means that i'll be out of the running to win a `gameaday`.

Fri 28/12/01 at 23:35
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
When i came on to this chat-forum, my stas where( UKChatForum; 3 posts, 333 words...Cheats;1 subbmitted)
Now, after typing a lot of cheats and forum replies, it's still the same! an someone please sole this riddle because it is very distressing to me, simply because it means that i'll be out of the running to win a `gameaday`.

Fri 28/12/01 at 23:39
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I think it only updates daily or something... so wait a day or two...
Sat 29/12/01 at 00:20
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
yep... updated non-continuously

Sonic
Sat 29/12/01 at 12:55
Regular
I think it will change at about 4 in the morning, when the server updates.
Sat 29/12/01 at 13:12
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
If you are on the top posters that is updated every hour, but your stats are updated daily.
Sat 29/12/01 at 13:15
Regular
The Top Posters is updated instantaneously.
Sat 29/12/01 at 13:24
Regular
im nearly in the top ten all time.
Sat 29/12/01 at 13:26
Regular
Thats good going. I started slowly, been registered for over 420 days. But probably posted about half my stuff in the last 30 days.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.