GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Female JAT's SR Experience"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/03/03 at 18:14
Regular
…and I was like, “Duh! Of course mine are better then hers, I drink more Milk!”. Anyway, I went on the thing they call the ‘Net’ today, just to check my emails to see if Mel had emailed me about how it went on Saturday. Turns out she did and I was like “Why did you do that for you scag!”.

Anyway, I got bored of the net after a while so I went on a search engine to find some kind of chat room to go in. Ended up typing in ‘UK Chat Room’ or something like that, and a whole load of websites came up. I clicked on the first one and I was like “EWWWWW!” some Woman had her boobs hanging out, how can Boy’s look at that stuff? It is like sooooooo sick. I went off that icky page incase my Dad saw I was on it, if he ever found out I was on a sick site like that I’d be grounded for five months! But like that’s ever gonna happen. Duh!

I kept scrolling down the page and I came across a place called ‘Special Reserve’. It wasn’t a chatroom, it was a place that sold computer games but I wasn’t a geek so like I was going to chat there. But then I saw a advert thing up the top of the page and it was that Dancing game me, Sophie and Stacey played down the arcades last week. HAHAHA! That was a laugh and that incredibly ugly boy Sophie thought I fancied! HAHAHA! I mean, YOU WISH! GEEK! I clicked on that advert as my Brother had a Playstation 2, the geek, and he always plays this shooting game and its evil. I think it’s called Grand Theft Car or something and you just go and drive Cars and you shoot people. I mean, how sick is that! There is like blood aswell! I was like “How can you play this you geek! It’s like so disgusting I could heave ewwwww!”. But yeah, I wanted that Dance mat thing, I feel like I’m getting fat lately like I weigh 7 stone! Oh My God! I really should cut down to one meal a day with no snacks.

I asked my Dad for his credit card and he let me have it to buy stuff online, I could of gone on Burberry and bought the entire online store HAHAHAHA! But he told me before not to do stuff like that or I’d be grounded for like a year! But like that’s ever gonna happen. Duh! So I went to go buy the Dance mat and the Dance game but it said it was Playstation or something but my Brother has Playstation 2 and the only thing avaible on that was Britney’s Dance Beat which I would never be seen dead dancing to! OH MY GOD! Like what if Dan walked in whilst I was dancing to Britney! I’d be like soooooo embrassed I wouldn’t know what to do, or say. Then I’d have to tell Katy the whole story!

I needed that Dance Stage game, so I phoned up Charlie but then she called me a geek! HAHAHA! Like ‘I’ am a Geek, I mean come on, she has nits! HAHAHA! Only had one thing left to do…ask the real geeks! So I signed up so I could post a topic on the Ukchatforums chat forum or something and they at the end they asked me for a ‘Tagline’. What the hell is a tagline? Is this like geek talk or something? I went in to my Brothers room and I asked him what it was and he didn’t know and I was like “Oh come on, YOU ARE A GEEK!” HAHAHA! I just left it blank in the end then just went into the chat bit to get a quick reply on whether it would work or not on a Playstation 2.

They all started calling me names after and some person called Monkey_With_Attitude was being a pervert! Monkey_With_Attitude, how sad is that! I’ve got twice as much attitude as him! Not as much as Mandy though! HAHAHA! Anyway, I dunno why they called me names and stuff I only wrote this:

Hi GEEKS! HAHAHA! DIS IS SEXY_BABE_2K!

I want 2 buy something for my Playstation 2! No actually it’s my brothers asif I would have a Playstation 2! HAHAHA! Yeah, I want that Dancing game da one where you have to step on a arrow when it comes up on screen! You know which one I mean don’t ya?

DUH! Of course you do GEEKS! HAHAHA!

Will it work on a Playstation 2 or do I have to buy a Playstation! ASIF!

Luv x X x Sexy_Babe_2K x X x

Then someone called Sfone was asking me if I was a Boy or a Girl and I was like “Duh! Would I be a Boy called Sexy_Babe_2K! Like WISE UP!” then someone called Whitestripes was trying to chat me up and I was like “Get a life you Loser Geek!” and then someone called gerrid was going “You suck!” and I was like “Whatever! Talk-to-the-hand!”. Then they were like “Is it that time of the month because your names Red” and I was like “EWWWWW!”. So then I just like told them I was leaving and they’d be single all their lives and they just laughed. I mean, LOSERS! Like I wanted a Dance game anyway! DUH!

Anyway, so then she was like “Oh my God! Like you do drink more Milk then me! At least Dan can look at my face without having to go to the toilet!” and I was like…
Sat 25/09/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Braaains"
All 'girls' on the internet are called Amber. Amber Alert.
Fri 02/07/04 at 05:25
"I love yo... lamp."
I've never seen this until now. I loved it, well worth the GAD. I couldn't help but hear, actually HEAR Mary-Kate and Ashley have this conversation. So typical American teen.

Where is MWA these days anyhow? I never even see him on Live.
Mon 24/05/04 at 18:44
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i just typed that 1 min ago i just typed uk chat forum and whoa!

right at the bottom under, erm... uk sex chat i saw the pic you saw!

you sick monkey pervert
Mon 24/05/04 at 18:39
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
OH! errr...

i hadn't read it when i posted that last message...

the PS2 rocks you SCUM!

and so do women!

not that i go onto the sorta sites you do! "hahaha"
Mon 24/05/04 at 18:32
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i wish there was more females around this forum...

i think...

(i think referrs to me not knowing if there is any here, NOT anything else)
Sat 22/05/04 at 17:19
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I remember reading this, as t'was seriously great.
Sat 22/05/04 at 02:22
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I loved it, but found i was reading with the voice of Vicki Pollard(hope thats her name) from Little Britain in my head, at that point it became difficult to read because i was reading at the speed she speaks.
Sat 22/05/04 at 01:00
Regular
"SOUP!"
bestest postest ever! :-D
Fri 21/05/04 at 18:55
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
POP
Tue 11/03/03 at 12:25
"Uzi Lover"
Well I'm glad so many people enjoyed it, just don't expect a sequel.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.