GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Operation Flashpoint HELP..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Operation Flashpoint'.
Sat 08/03/03 at 18:16
Regular
I'm palying through the Operation Flashpoint: Resistance demo constantly, attacking the same areas but with different tactics. It's really great. I'm in charge of a group of men but I don't know how to tell them to re-arm or get medical help, so it's normally me completing the mission commando-style but those guys running along behind. Can anyone help. How do my men pick up more ammo?

Thanks.
Wed 19/03/03 at 13:10
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Telling your men to pick up ammo was something that bothered me allot in the original Operation Flashpoint, speaking of which I must install it again and have another go. I have a craving for soldier sims all of a sudden.
Tue 18/03/03 at 11:12
"Darkness, always"
Two genuinely helpful posts on the same day...

What have you done with the real Goatboy?
Tue 18/03/03 at 11:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You press the tilda key (`) to highlight all your squad OR using the F keys (F1, F2 etc) to highlight individual soldiers, then use 1-10 (NOT F1-F10) to bring down the appropriate commands.

To send a soldier to pick up ammo:

F1 to select soldier 1 (F2 for soldier 2 etc)
When he's highlighted, press 6 to bring down action menu
Press 6 to "collect ammo" and he'll go off

Loads of different commands from mount/dismount, to telling them to stay/lay down/scan horizon/lay down covering fire etc.

It's all the F keys to select soldiers, then 1-10 to bring down the menus.
Tue 18/03/03 at 02:13
Regular
obviously I don't have a manual.

I'm sure you could download one off the net though
Tue 18/03/03 at 02:13
Regular
dunno, I have the full game which I think is great, but still don't know how to do simple things like re-fuel a truck/tank.
Sat 08/03/03 at 18:16
Regular
"Despondent"
I'm palying through the Operation Flashpoint: Resistance demo constantly, attacking the same areas but with different tactics. It's really great. I'm in charge of a group of men but I don't know how to tell them to re-arm or get medical help, so it's normally me completing the mission commando-style but those guys running along behind. Can anyone help. How do my men pick up more ammo?

Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.