GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Four Days Gone and ...."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/12/01 at 20:20
Regular
I have enjoyed every minute (there haven't been enough of them !) I have spent on SSX Tricky, I am now on trick chapter four. Scores are still low but,
not bad for an SSX Virgin !

There's now lots of scores & times @
www.geocities.com/ssxtricky2002

go have a look
Sat 29/12/01 at 14:38
Regular
Very Fast it took me a couple of runs to get use to it, hugh sections flashed past if you missed the jumps, but it is a course that you could get some very high scores once you get use to it.
Sat 29/12/01 at 14:36
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
My fave is Alaska.

FFFFFAAAASSSSTTTT!!!!!!
Sat 29/12/01 at 14:18
Regular
yeh especially the red snowflakes which i always aim for. i didnt know that tokyo megaplex is in the shape of a circle. dont seem like it.
Sat 29/12/01 at 14:16
Regular
Tokyo Megaplex is much better on this version than the first. Better opportunities for big air to do uber tricks trough snowflakes.
Sat 29/12/01 at 14:14
Regular
i got gold on every single showoff track with eddie and marty + i got a million with eddie on tokyo megaplex. =)
Sat 29/12/01 at 14:01
Regular
I found the same with the first SSX. I could only get low scores on some of the courses and then I would find a route with big points and from then on it was easy.
Sat 29/12/01 at 13:59
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I have completed 3 characters fully. The only thing I found hard was Aloha Ice Jam and Alaska on showoff. But as soon as I figured the best way to get big points I find them easy now.
Sat 29/12/01 at 09:30
Regular
Yes, SSX Tricky is so much better than the first one. The courses are much better, especially Alaska. The uber tricks really add to the game allowing some big scores. Completed the trick chapers on 3 riders. I found the best way was if I was unsure of any of the tricks especially the harder ones, use the tutorial and then practise the trick until i had it and then go to a course and unlock it. Not bothered much with the races, but nearly got golds on all showoff courses just Mesablanca and Aloha Ice to do.
Sat 29/12/01 at 01:04
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Every trick seems difficult, not used to this snowboarding lark yet.
Give me 12 months and I might score a million, have got golds on all the races though. But I expect all of you have too?
Tricky is a vast improvement over the original SSX game isn't it, I borrowed the original today and dare I say it, it seems dated already.
Fri 28/12/01 at 20:26
Regular
Just so you don`t get your hopes up, note that you are on the hardest trick chapter already. Its as tough as they get because the final chapter is just the Uber moves, which are so essential to scoring that if you can`t do them... well you don`t deserve hands :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.