GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CHECK THIS GAME OUT NOW ! ! !"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Dead To Rights'.
Sun 09/03/03 at 01:13
Regular
Quite a while ago I read about this game in the US called
'Dead to Rights' for the PS2. It was released over there a long time ago by Namco and it looks so absolutely amazing you won't believe it.

It's said to be a cross between Max Payne and GTA. You can do Bullet time and it is a 3rd person action game with so much action you'll freak. I freaked just by watching the vids. CHECK IT OUT ! ! !

www.deadtorights.com

Very Violent and exciting it looks.
Sun 09/03/03 at 16:08
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
DTR is out on X-Box just now. I got it a couple of weeks ago, and I thinks it's bloody fantastic. I dont see the resemblance to GTA though.

It is better than Max Payne though, a lot better.
Sun 09/03/03 at 15:34
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Figure of speech Sibs :D

Actually, why is that even used to express something is really good? Dogs balls are in fact repulsive.

Anyway, I think Dead to Rights is brilliant. Loads of action, guns and all that. However, I can't seem to subside the annoying aiming system.
Sun 09/03/03 at 15:08
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Grandma§te® FleX wrote:
> The PS2 one cuts the dogs b*llocks!

I wouldn't want to be able to cut open the dogs balls thank you very much...
Sun 09/03/03 at 12:52
Regular
I'm gettin it for Cube, it may not be the best game ever but everyone needs a bit of senseless violence every now and then.

Oh and Grandmaster Flex, the Cube version is said to be identical to the Ps2 version except it has a few graphical updates not on PS2.

Both the PS2 and Gamecube versions are said to be better than the XBox verison, not graphically but the apparently the game is much more structured and other things.
Sun 09/03/03 at 12:25
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Sibs wrote:
> This is the one with the cop and his fearless dog isn't it?
>
> It's supposed to be crap. Sorry to be so blunt, but I've seen a review
> and screenshots of it for GameCube and it looks like a very average
> and by-the-numbers action game.

I thought you were being quite reasonable until you mentioned the GameCube bit.

The PS2 one cuts the dogs b*llocks!

:D
Sun 09/03/03 at 12:14
Meh, it look ok, i might get it for xbox...
Sun 09/03/03 at 09:04
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
I have herd of it but I herd on the internet that it is a cross between crap and super rubbish.
Sun 09/03/03 at 08:18
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I'd give it about 6 out of ten.... 6 because you could skim the disc at a mate and 0 for anything else.

Nah, to be fair, it's not too bad... but it's just too average. Toe-Jam and Earl, Panzer, Metroid (Which has been ***improved*** for the European Version!!!! Yay!) all offer something extra... granted controlling a dog is fun... for about 10 minutes.

Game
Sun 09/03/03 at 01:32
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Promo videos from official sites are designed to make things look amazing.
Sun 09/03/03 at 01:27
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
from the vids and stuff it looks amazin.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.