GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shenmue on the gamecube?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/12/01 at 19:43
Regular
Does anyone agree that shenmue 3 should be brought to the gamecube? I would like to see it there more than anywhere else becuase of nintendos insistence on bringing out fist-class games, with the exception of a few bad eggs. You would have Yu Suzuki and Shigeru Miyamoto working together...that is the greatest tag-team in the world! Plus, an added bonus for kids and grown ups alike is the fact that the toy capsules would contain your favourite characters from sega and nintendo; don't like a pikachu you just won? try again for link in his red-fire costume, like the white ranger from phantasy star online? try and complete the set! Long story short, the worlds troubles would be forgotten if shenmue 3 came to the purple, magic box.
Fri 28/12/01 at 19:43
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Does anyone agree that shenmue 3 should be brought to the gamecube? I would like to see it there more than anywhere else becuase of nintendos insistence on bringing out fist-class games, with the exception of a few bad eggs. You would have Yu Suzuki and Shigeru Miyamoto working together...that is the greatest tag-team in the world! Plus, an added bonus for kids and grown ups alike is the fact that the toy capsules would contain your favourite characters from sega and nintendo; don't like a pikachu you just won? try again for link in his red-fire costume, like the white ranger from phantasy star online? try and complete the set! Long story short, the worlds troubles would be forgotten if shenmue 3 came to the purple, magic box.
Fri 28/12/01 at 19:56
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I've LOVE to see Shenmue on Gamecube. The Shenmue games are one of my all time fav games now, cos the amount of time gone into the is just AMAZING! They are just soooo good! It's the only game I've ever played which really gives you the impression of actually being in another living world!

I sooooo hope Shenmue 3 is on Gamecube and not just X-Box, cos I don't plan on getting one of those pieces of JUNK! LOL!

:D
Fri 28/12/01 at 20:02
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I haven't played Shenmune, but from what i've heard and seen about it, it's amazing!! And I don't see why a 3rd in the series shouldn't appear on the GameCube! Unless Sega ARE secretly planning for a surprise next-generation console, just like i've suggested. With Team-Sonic working with the Cube, and several other Sega games to appear on the GC and GBA, where else would henmune appear??? It'd feel right at home with the Cube, along with other Dreamcast titles.
Fri 28/12/01 at 20:03
Regular
"Whatever!"
It would be great to see the series continue on GC!! I dont want to have to get an X-Box just to play Shenmue and I cant for some reason see it appearing on PS2!! A GC version would be very welcome!!
Sat 29/12/01 at 18:04
I hope it comes onto the GC!! It was a brilliant game (and that's unusual for the Dreamcast, most of its games were rubbish-that's why i sold my Dreamcast).
Sun 30/12/01 at 13:13
Got some news for you, its been reported that shenmue 2 and 3 will appear on the GC to, which is great for us and sega, means i can contnue on the story, and for sega to make more money!
Sun 30/12/01 at 17:49
Regular
"Long time no see!"
OH!!! Its' Shenmue! D'oh, I thought it was called Shenmune, whoops!! I blame those Italians on GameNetwork! Why have a foreigner trying to speak English?? That sounds great if it will appear on the Cube!
Sun 30/12/01 at 18:27
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
VGChimp wrote:
> Got some news for you, its been reported that shenmue 2 and 3 will appear on the
> GC to, which is great for us and sega, means i can contnue on the story, and for
> sega to make more money!

Where did you get this information? All i've heard so far is that Shenmue 2 is only coming out on the x-box, with english speaking etc. However, nobody knows about Shenmue 3, I hear lots about it appearing on the X-box, PS2 and Gamecube. And just in case there are a few people who didn't know...the new game in development for Gamecube from sega is not a shenmue game, it is called "El Diablo" or something, i'm not quiet sure of the name.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.