GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i need more strategy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/03/03 at 10:38
Regular
i need more strategy games cos im not challenged the games ive got are good but i want more ive got xbox and ps2 and i just want more
Sun 09/03/03 at 11:25
Regular
"I ush!"
MasterMarioCroftChief wrote:
> i need more strategy games cos im not challenged the games ive got are
> good but i want more ive got xbox and ps2 and i just want more

how about a game where you strategically insert full stops, capital letters and other punctuation into you posts so that they actually make sense. Hand bags at ten paces, anyone?

I have to say I agree with Beards. Consoles are limited by the amount of functionality that a joypad can provide. This makes user interfaces excessive and slow. If you want strategy, stick to a PC.
Sun 09/03/03 at 11:05
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Buy a PC.

Strategy games on anything else are for Heathens.
Sun 09/03/03 at 10:38
Regular
""to many dead hero""
i need more strategy games cos im not challenged the games ive got are good but i want more ive got xbox and ps2 and i just want more

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.