GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rodney Mullen, what a dude!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/12/01 at 17:20
Regular
Anyone who has a Tony Hawk game will know that one of the characters in it is called Rodney Mullen. In Tony Hawk 3, the video for him that you unlock for finishing the game with him is unbelievable. It is by far the best of the video's on the game (except maybe the musical chairs and kickflip contest). Anyone who has the game should try to get this video, he does a one handed-handstand on the board for crying out loud!!!

Oh, and for those of you who are too pathetic to actually unlock the video properly, use the cheat 'Peepshow' to unlock all the videos.

You really have to see it...
Fri 28/12/01 at 17:53
Regular
"¬_¬"
First Person mode won't be very good. When you spin it will probably go really weird and it'll be hard. Some games probably shouldn't be in 1st person mode (resident evil code: veronica X).
Fri 28/12/01 at 17:51
Regular
"me + kids = jail..."
I cheated aswell, apparently you have to finish it 21 times to unlock first perosn mode. 21 TIMES..........
Fri 28/12/01 at 17:45
I seem to run into semi famous folk all the time... its a bit weird.

My weirdest would have to be in the National Portrait gallery one time, I was stood admiring a delightful portrait of Elvis Costello, I turned round and tried to look busy in front of my tutor(it was a college art trip), only the guy I thought was my tutor was in fact the real Elvis Costello!?!

And another time in the Liverpool Tate I'm sat there flicking through a booklet of work by Salvador Dali, I look up and realise that everyone is staring at me and then staring to the right of me and giggling. I turn and see non other than.... the chick that played "Susana Farnam" in Brookeside! What are the odds?
Fri 28/12/01 at 17:38
Regular
"¬_¬"
Oh, right. I've never met anyone famous. I did win a basketball signed by the New Zealand national basketball team, but then again they are probably worse than my school's team. Heh heh :)
Fri 28/12/01 at 17:36
Technically yes, but not just for me it was at an "A-Team" demo they did in Hull. He was pretty darn fly to say the least. What was funny though was seeing all these folk off the videos and games (Mullen, Mosely, etc...) all saying how amazing Scott Palmer (a local lad) was. Admittedly Scott was skating for Blueprint at the time and appearing on videos as well, but it was still strange...
Fri 28/12/01 at 17:32
Regular
"¬_¬"
Ah! You caught me out. I did cheat to unlock all the videos, but I had already unlocked Mullen's before that anyway. When you met him did he demonstrate his skills for you?
Fri 28/12/01 at 17:29
Ha I bet you cheated you filthy swine you :-)

I've met Rodney Mullen! He's a nice guy, my brother became best mates with him for a night when the A-team crew came to Hull, Gershon Mosely though.... a tad on the arrogant side. But a good skater so we let him off.
Fri 28/12/01 at 17:20
Regular
"¬_¬"
Anyone who has a Tony Hawk game will know that one of the characters in it is called Rodney Mullen. In Tony Hawk 3, the video for him that you unlock for finishing the game with him is unbelievable. It is by far the best of the video's on the game (except maybe the musical chairs and kickflip contest). Anyone who has the game should try to get this video, he does a one handed-handstand on the board for crying out loud!!!

Oh, and for those of you who are too pathetic to actually unlock the video properly, use the cheat 'Peepshow' to unlock all the videos.

You really have to see it...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.