GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DEAD FORUM IS NOW HERE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/03/03 at 13:33
Regular
It is like a ghost town these days...... so many members but so little users of the forums. I can understand since its sunday but still its been like it for a few weeks now. It is like no one wants to be a member of this great site. What more could you want. A chance to win games just for post a cheat a hint a walkthrough or a review.

It also has great forums. I am only intrested in one because I havn't seen any other forums that would really intrest me. I think this site is great but it is just starting to become extinc in my oppinion. Why is this? Just before I moved house it was brimming with life but now it has gone dead.......
Sun 09/03/03 at 16:02
yup, my mates say that it is a bit geeky, *insulted* then say well i might go on, so i told them about GAD and now it isnt so geeky...
MEH...
Sun 09/03/03 at 15:55
Regular
"He's back"
Robin wrote:
> Yup i have one or two mate that are thinking about joining, they just
> need a bit more convincing...

same, some of my mates say they can't be bothered
Sun 09/03/03 at 15:54
Yup i have one or two mate that are thinking about joining, they just need a bit more convincing...
Sun 09/03/03 at 15:53
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
YeY
Sun 09/03/03 at 15:50
Regular
"He's back"
Robin wrote:
> Ive got a good idear, *it actually sucks*
>
> If you get a mate to join sr and use it, then you get free membership,
> or a small gift or summin...
> It is an ok idear to get people to join and use the forums, but sr
> would loose a fair bit of money on the gifts...
> MEH...

I was thinking of this.
My mate should be joining soon....as roadkill
Sun 09/03/03 at 15:48
Ive got a good idear, *it actually sucks*

If you get a mate to join sr and use it, then you get free membership, or a small gift or summin...
It is an ok idear to get people to join and use the forums, but sr would loose a fair bit of money on the gifts...
MEH...
Sun 09/03/03 at 14:15
Regular
*Does the leany thing thats on Moonwalker*
Sun 09/03/03 at 14:13
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
And now you're dancing on it's grave.

Have some respect for the dead you harlot.
Sun 09/03/03 at 14:10
Regular
*moonwalks*

Oo!
Sun 09/03/03 at 13:40
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
You killed it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.