GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Damn you eeeeeeeeeevil monkeys...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/03/03 at 14:52
Regular
The Monkeys on Resi 0 have gotta be one of the hardest enemies EVER.

They attack in groups and go for your knees, I wasted 6 acid rounds on the little beggers and still came away with the majority of my health gone and both characters walking round like they'd just soiled themselves.

Another rock hard enemy is those Leech Zombies, damn stretchy gits. I filled the punk with 7 shotgun rounds, his head popped off yet he still came at me with his stretchy limbs and beat the crap out of me.

Anyway enough of the complaining about the enemies, this game rocks, I suggest anyone who likes this type of thing runs out and picks up a copy.

NOW
Wed 12/03/03 at 16:50
Regular
Now I'm free of coursework I've been able to sit down and start playing this. And I must say I completely agree with you, this game absolutely rocks.

I've only just started it but already I'm enjoying it more than Resident Evil and Code Veronica. The partner idea is brilliant, and makes a nice change from having teo seperate stories.
Wed 12/03/03 at 11:59
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Cyclone wrote:
> The monkeys aren't gorillas. Or they just might not have had the virus
> for as long.

No, the hunters are. Or were.
Tue 11/03/03 at 23:43
Regular
Just completed this, absoloutly superb game.

The end rocks which is suprising, most ends of games these days sucketh the balleth.

Took me 9hrs something which is 3hrs longer than the remake took me first time though. Gamnes a lot bigger than I expected, thought it would be nearly over when I was told to change to the 2nd disk but there was still tons to go.

Me thinks I shall try out Leech Hunter tommorow evening.
Tue 11/03/03 at 20:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The monkeys aren't gorillas. Or they just might not have had the virus for as long.

I dunno.

I haven't played it. Damn the birthday system.

If that exists....

:)
Tue 11/03/03 at 20:30
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Just played for about half an hour without saving only to get my faced
> ripped off by 2 hunters, that's the last time I take on 2 hunters with
> a pistol.

You say half an hour like it's a long time to play without saving. I also faced teh two hunters with only a handgun as well - and it was Rebecca. I managed to beat them though, and I started with orange caution and one herb.

Anyone else noticed something that might be a slight flaw? The hunters supposedly come from gorillas, and turn into green scaley things, yet the monkeys have virtually no physical alteration. Unless they started as chickens. Although they'll probably say "So little is know about the virus - for some creatures it drastically alters their appearance whereas others see little change".
Tue 11/03/03 at 16:25
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Finished it last night, think I will play through the leech hunter thing just to see how good it is though.

Was cool playing through it, enjoyed it all
Mon 10/03/03 at 11:52
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
There should be a Max and Paddy spin-off series.
Mon 10/03/03 at 11:51
Regular
"Despondent"
how I laughed...
Mon 10/03/03 at 11:51
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Max - beautiful language, patrick.
Paddy - Wher they from?
Max - Havent a clue.
Mon 10/03/03 at 11:48
Regular
"Despondent"
Mind-reader - Your mother died very young.
Woman - She was 92.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.