GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro-nopoly"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/03/03 at 15:59
Regular
Prostitute Monopoly

Wouldn't it be good if we could turn an old family house- hold game in to something as sleazy and tacky as channel 5? Ever dreamed of mixing in a quick board game with Soho on a saturday night? Now thanks to Pro-nopoly you, my friends, can.

Pro-nopoly is the latest in a NEW range of adult based board games, aimed to try and make games such as Scrabble and Cluedo as socially acceptable as wearing a thick winter coat with a mini skirt. We at Hasbro have adapted the premise of buying and selling housing estates to make it more appealing to the male audience, and we think we have found the answer. Pro-nopoly allows you to buy and sell sex in the form of prostitutes and D list celebrities, it's as easy as catching a sexually transmitted disease from Jordan.

All the roads and housing estates have been replaced with stars taking up the roles of streets - Jordan and Christina Aguilera take the roles of the cheapest streets, but instead of you paying to sleep with Jordan, when your character lands on her spot, she pays YOU landing you a windfall - of course, you have to deal with the story being in HELLO, OK and BELLA magazines, but it is certainly worth the hassle.With Jordan being the cheapest we also have to have a dearest and she comes in the form of Holly Valance, who can only be bought for Top of the Pops appearances and a hell of a lot of champagne.

The whole house and hotel system has been re-vamped. You can now buy any STD and even impregnate your selected star with people who land on it being given the disease or being framed as a father and having to pay fees to prove their innocence.

The rail way system has also been innovated with trips to the red light district offered for anyone unlucky enough to land on the square.

If you thought that wasn't enough the free parking and go to jail system has also been tweaked. The free parking has been replaced with a free, yes free trip to the sex clinic. The once tedious and annoying get to jail square has been replaced with an infomative letter stating you are the father of a celebrity baby and are forced into a HELLO interview.

The pieces have also been replaced . Instead of a fun loving dog and a lonely boot you now have the opportunity to choose between different forms of contraception,e.g. the morning-after pill and a femi-dom.

Other games in this range include, Cluedo; Who's the father? and sex position scrabble.

We expect to have am edible version of Pro-nopoly out by Christmas, which allows you to taste bodily fluid flavoured After eights.
Sun 16/03/03 at 22:09
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
The name "GO! GO! MATTHEW!" alone on the gameaday winners list deserves a game.

Interesting post by the way. Sounds like you should make board games and try and reinvent them in this ailing market.
Tue 11/03/03 at 15:46
Regular
"Festivus!"
Mario wants metroid prime.

Yay!
Tue 11/03/03 at 15:34
Regular
YeY for Idlewild!

GO HIM
Tue 11/03/03 at 15:31
Regular
"Festivus!"
I win? I'm giving this one to my good friend Mario.
Sun 09/03/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Festivus!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> *Get disconected*
> *Again*
>
> *Dies*

*crashes*

*again*

*plays sonic mega collection*
Sun 09/03/03 at 18:26
"period drama"
*Get disconected*
*Again*

*Dies*
Sun 09/03/03 at 18:24
Regular
"Festivus!"
> Can too.
>
> *Jams fingers into phone socket*
>
> Maybe not.

I can touch you

*Jams finger into broadband socket*

FEEL THE POWER!
Sun 09/03/03 at 18:23
"period drama"
Can too.

*Jams fingers into phone socket*

Maybe not.
Sun 09/03/03 at 18:21
Regular
"Festivus!"
> Mince-a-lot maybe.

You can't touch this.
Sun 09/03/03 at 18:20
"period drama"
Mince-a-lot maybe.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.