GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ghost Recon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ghost Recon'.
Sun 09/03/03 at 18:46
Regular
Can anyone answer my simple question about Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Can you 'save anywhere'?
Oh, and if you've played it, how do you rate it?
Sun 09/03/03 at 23:08
Regular
"Laughingstock"
So you can save anywhere. I wanted to make sure of that before I bought it. Thanks Star Fury. I think I'll pick up a copy tomorrow.
Sun 09/03/03 at 19:41
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
You can save anywhere, anytime, be selecting the option from the pause menu. The game autosaves after each level also. On the PC one it was only at the end of level you could save, but you can save anywhere mid mission on the Xbox one.

The game is excellent, plays well, has a few Live! problems which the developers are working on, but single player is ace, though you may take time to get used to the style of play if you've not played similar games before. It's not like HALO, one shot kills are very common, but that adds to the tension and style of the game.

Well recommended :)
Sun 09/03/03 at 18:50
Regular
"The Dwarf's coming"
I played the PC version and the Xbox version and to be honest I wasn't that keen on it on either format. As for your question it saves after each level I think.
Sun 09/03/03 at 18:46
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Can anyone answer my simple question about Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Can you 'save anywhere'?
Oh, and if you've played it, how do you rate it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.