GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good Nintendo Advert?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/03/03 at 22:13
Regular
Well it wasn' strictly Nintendo, but the Resi 0 advert. I still don't like Resi, but the advert was cool.

"Teach him to love, to respect, teach him anything that won't make him turn into the mad scientist that will invent the virus which will kill us all."

Or something, it was quite cool anyway.
Thu 13/03/03 at 08:18
Regular
"Severly mind-warped"
CuBeMaD wrote:
> Hey does annybody know where i can download the residen evil 0 advert
> coz ive been dying to see it but everytime im watchin tv its not on
> and everybodys been saying how good it is.

I'm only guessing here but it's probably on KaZaA, everything else is ;)
Thu 13/03/03 at 08:04
Regular
"Festivus!"
Saw the advert last night - it scared me at first, now I think it rules.

Muchly
Thu 13/03/03 at 07:32
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
Hey does annybody know where i can download the residen evil 0 advert coz ive been dying to see it but everytime im watchin tv its not on and everybodys been saying how good it is.
Wed 12/03/03 at 22:10
Regular
"Severly mind-warped"
I'm not sure if it was specifically related to the line-up, I think it was meant to be related with the X-Box itself, I don't see how either though. I believe it got banned after a while, but it was quite an interesting way to advertise a console
Wed 12/03/03 at 22:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The one with the bloke flying through life?

What the hell has that got to do with the XBox line up?

Then again, Jungle Music was cool.......

Fickle old me.

:D
Wed 12/03/03 at 22:08
Regular
I have the Xbox advert on DVD and at the end when he hits the coffin you really do think about your life and how you can change it before that happens. Anyway, I like the Zero advert although some more in game footage would have been nice.
Wed 12/03/03 at 22:05
Regular
"Severly mind-warped"
At first I didn't like the advert, but then I found out what the woman says and have started liking it now. I still think that the X-Box - "Life to Death" advert is the best, anyone seen that one?
Sun 09/03/03 at 22:21
Regular
"Conker the King"
It was a brilliant advert and just what the 'cube' needs. It really makes you jump. If all follow up ad's are as well produced as this then we'll be on a roll!!
Sun 09/03/03 at 22:17
Regular
"I ush!"
The one that sticks in my mind is the freaky baby, basically saying if you knew that he would grow up to try and destroy the would with an evil virus type thing that turns everyone into flesh eating zombies, what would you do?

Freaky looking kid, too.
Sun 09/03/03 at 22:13
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Well it wasn' strictly Nintendo, but the Resi 0 advert. I still don't like Resi, but the advert was cool.

"Teach him to love, to respect, teach him anything that won't make him turn into the mad scientist that will invent the virus which will kill us all."

Or something, it was quite cool anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.