GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sav..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/03/03 at 10:44
Regular
How many games do you have?

You must have HUNDREDS. Every post I read by you seems to have you saying "I've just bought that" or "I'm getting that tomorrow"

Man, I'm suprised you haven't worn your fingers and thumbs down to little sticks the amount you must play...

:-)
Tue 11/03/03 at 21:11
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I have 32 games on X-Box at the moment YH. ;-)

By the end of March I'll probably have around 40. I've been off work ill with Flu lately so I've had some nice game time going. ;-))
I sat down and played some Ghost Recon online today.

I've had more than 32 games including the games I've traded in, but I only count my collection as the games I currently have. :-)
I find plenty of time for the games I have and I'm always in the mood for something so its a bonus if you have a decent collection to look through - kinda like picking a film out to watch. ;-))
Tue 11/03/03 at 09:14
Regular
"The Dwarf's coming"
Lets take a moment in respect for the Dreamcast.
... *sob*
Right, thats enough now.
Tue 11/03/03 at 09:08
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Dwarf_Pr0n wrote:
> Dreamcast games. Ahhhh Dreamcast, still leaves the PS2 in the shade.

The Dreamcast.... *wipes tear from eye*

I buy a lot of games, but I only keep the ones I really, really like. I've bought about 25 Xbox games so far, but at the moment I only have 7.
Tue 11/03/03 at 09:05
Regular
"The Dwarf's coming"
I buy games I like. I don't just buy anything. I have about 90 Dreamcast games. Ahhhh Dreamcast, still leaves the PS2 in the shade.
Mon 10/03/03 at 23:30
Regular
"Remember me?"
I've never exceeded 30 games for any one console. I used to have 27 Mega Drive games, but sold a few of 'em and now I'm down to 20-odd. I don't even have 30 games combining the X-Box and Gamecube. But I have patches where I don't buy any games for months... only to buy - sometimes - up to 4 on the same day. :P
Mon 10/03/03 at 21:56
Regular
"The Dwarf's coming"
I'm on 30 games now.
I just keep buying them.
Mon 10/03/03 at 21:48
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
They're just so good, and addictive, that we can't stop buying them, Sav's in the advanced stages though :)
Mon 10/03/03 at 20:28
Regular
X-Box games obviously don't keep people occupied for long..

Ho-hum.
Mon 10/03/03 at 20:17
Regular
"gsybe you!"
He got like 3 on Friday, didn't he?
Mon 10/03/03 at 20:10
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Yeah, I mean I got MGS Substance on Friday and played it quite a bit, but sav said he's bought it and bairly touched it.

Maverick had a point, you buy loads of games, but do you really have enough time to enjoy them all?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.