GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christmas Time...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/12/01 at 20:15
Regular
Hello everyone....The last week was pretty hectic for many people, what with Christmas shopping and all but Christmas is not only about presents. Its also about getting together with friends and family and celebrating this feast. Might sound silly to you but many people I know consider Christmas as a time to have fun with the people close to them....

So I was just wondering what did YOU people do for christmas...

I for example didnt do much at all. Just watched TV, played my PS2 for a bit and ate a lot of junk food....

How about you .....
Fri 28/12/01 at 13:59
I need some giant cookies!
Thu 27/12/01 at 20:22
Regular
"¬_¬"
I came on SR but the server crashed and everything messed up like tonight. I also got a score of over 1,500,000 on Garibaldi on SSX Tricky, something which I am very proud of. I'm sending it in to PSM2, so anyone interested may see my name in there in the next issue or so.
Thu 27/12/01 at 20:15
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Hello everyone....The last week was pretty hectic for many people, what with Christmas shopping and all but Christmas is not only about presents. Its also about getting together with friends and family and celebrating this feast. Might sound silly to you but many people I know consider Christmas as a time to have fun with the people close to them....

So I was just wondering what did YOU people do for christmas...

I for example didnt do much at all. Just watched TV, played my PS2 for a bit and ate a lot of junk food....

How about you .....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.