GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 1st Annual Post-Cristmas Posting Post."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/12/01 at 19:47
Regular
So, hope you've all had a nice time and all that nice, polite rubbish.

Anyway, use this topic to say all your Christmas gubbins (oh, what a word!).

You might want to say what games you got, which ones you wanted but didn't get, which ones oyu're going to get.

Then any 'amusing' chistmas stories.
Or cracker 'jokes'
Or what else you got that you really liked / hated that suprised you.

Or maybe just some slightly humerous comments on my spelling, punctuation or grammer.

Off you go then

cheers
FFF
Fri 28/12/01 at 14:00
I got an egg!!!
Thu 27/12/01 at 20:24
Regular
Salevaa wrote:
"I didn't get any."

Join the club.
Thu 27/12/01 at 20:20
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
"Anyway, use this topic to say all your Christmas gubbins (oh, what a word!)."

Gubbins? What in the heck does that mean?

I got Banjo Kazooie and Zelda: Majora's Mask for the N64. I wanted Red Alert 2 and some other games on a big list, but I didn't get any. I plan on getting Red Alert 2 on my next GAD win - assuming I win!

I have no amusing stories and cracker joke suck - suck so badly that I can't remember them. I liked the chocolate, food and presents, but disliked the fact that I didn't get RA2 or a guitar.

I see little or no problems with your spelling/punctuation. Now I'm saving for a guitar. I have £12.50 saved and I need £46.50, as the guitar is £59.99.
Thu 27/12/01 at 20:10
Regular
"¬_¬"
You like the word gubbins??? You'll like my piano teacher in that case, a friendly old lady called Mrs. Gubbins. Heh heh heh, no joke!!!
Thu 27/12/01 at 19:47
"period drama"
So, hope you've all had a nice time and all that nice, polite rubbish.

Anyway, use this topic to say all your Christmas gubbins (oh, what a word!).

You might want to say what games you got, which ones you wanted but didn't get, which ones oyu're going to get.

Then any 'amusing' chistmas stories.
Or cracker 'jokes'
Or what else you got that you really liked / hated that suprised you.

Or maybe just some slightly humerous comments on my spelling, punctuation or grammer.

Off you go then

cheers
FFF

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.