GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheaters are thick - definitive proof"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/12/01 at 19:44
Regular
Funny, when you think about it, that some of the greatest criminal minds in the world also have surprisingly high IQs.

Pulling off the perfect bank heist, whilst a deplorable act in terms of what society governs is 'right', is often met not just with outrage from the press but also a little smile from the public, a kind of 'nice one' attitude for getting away with a large some of money. To get away scott free, however, takes not just luck and planning, but a fair degree of intelligence to get things just right.

It must be the ones that get caught that are thick, then. Hence it is with some dismay that I direct you to:

http://special.reserve.co.uk/reviews /review.php?custid=1008191228

(Remove the space after the word reviews)

Four reviews are on this page for the game Halo. (Hey, Edge gave it 10 out of 10 so I was reading up more about it). Strangely enough, I got an instant feeling of deja vu when I read the four reviews, and went across to gamerankings.com (A US site where I usually get a lot of 'honest' gamer opinions about new games coming out over there). Sure enough, there seems to be an original review of Halo posted on the 14th November, which now appears not once, but TWICE, under the review section of Halo on the Special Reserve site.

My advice is:

1) If you're going to cheat, at least try not to use the web as a source, it's soooooooo obvious and easy to detect.

2) Post your own opinions about a game, not someone else's. I only want to hear about what YOU think about it, not the same views over and over.

3) At least check to see that noone has beaten you to it, that really does make you look like a complete moron.

4) Get another username.
Fri 28/12/01 at 14:05
I hate cheaters
Fri 28/12/01 at 00:06
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
The ULTIMATE cheat was the guy who:

1) Copied a preview of F355 before the game had come out in Japan, saying it was a review

2) Won GAD

3) Claimed F355 and was never seen again!

Sonic
Fri 28/12/01 at 00:04
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I copied a review once... only to post on DooYoo, but still...
Fri 28/12/01 at 00:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I was reading review of something...

Think Meka had wrote a not bad review and two people above him had just copied it LOL

:)
Thu 27/12/01 at 22:33
Regular
No... no one person could be THAT stupid. :0)
Thu 27/12/01 at 22:04
Regular
"¬_¬"
Um, well, strenky is a JAT, and bourneo is an infamous 10-named cheater, so it may just be the same person???
Thu 27/12/01 at 22:02
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Poor old Borneo and Strenky. no doubt the firing squad will get them soon.

Lol, I can't believe someone would be that stupid as to cheat and post the exact same review that is already there.
Thu 27/12/01 at 19:44
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Funny, when you think about it, that some of the greatest criminal minds in the world also have surprisingly high IQs.

Pulling off the perfect bank heist, whilst a deplorable act in terms of what society governs is 'right', is often met not just with outrage from the press but also a little smile from the public, a kind of 'nice one' attitude for getting away with a large some of money. To get away scott free, however, takes not just luck and planning, but a fair degree of intelligence to get things just right.

It must be the ones that get caught that are thick, then. Hence it is with some dismay that I direct you to:

http://special.reserve.co.uk/reviews /review.php?custid=1008191228

(Remove the space after the word reviews)

Four reviews are on this page for the game Halo. (Hey, Edge gave it 10 out of 10 so I was reading up more about it). Strangely enough, I got an instant feeling of deja vu when I read the four reviews, and went across to gamerankings.com (A US site where I usually get a lot of 'honest' gamer opinions about new games coming out over there). Sure enough, there seems to be an original review of Halo posted on the 14th November, which now appears not once, but TWICE, under the review section of Halo on the Special Reserve site.

My advice is:

1) If you're going to cheat, at least try not to use the web as a source, it's soooooooo obvious and easy to detect.

2) Post your own opinions about a game, not someone else's. I only want to hear about what YOU think about it, not the same views over and over.

3) At least check to see that noone has beaten you to it, that really does make you look like a complete moron.

4) Get another username.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.