GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola500"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/11/11 at 10:16
Regular
I have just setup a free domain name www.travel.uk2k.com and I was hoping that in my VIP Hosting Panel, I could use the Forwarding to send the traffic to my main domain name.

However, it doesn't seem to be coming up on the list of domains to choose from. Is this a restriction of the Freeola500 domain names or do I have to wait awhile?

Regards
Steve
www.agodaservices.co.uk
Wed 30/11/11 at 22:04
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
con ... :¬)
Wed 30/11/11 at 20:59
Regular
Yes I'm for real LOL

I was just trying the process because I'm developing more sites and also an SEO and SMM campaign too.

I'm also waiting on some Affiliate Accounts to be set up.

Thanks for your concern though.

Regards
Steve
www.travel.uk2k.com
Wed 30/11/11 at 19:52
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Good :¬)

But how 'obvious' is the link between your freeola site and agoda.com? Your 'freeola site' doesn't actually reflect the 'agoda.com' site. Are you for real?
Wed 30/11/11 at 19:10
Regular
Yes it's all sorted now.

I now both my real domains looking at the same VIP host, plus also the Freeola500 domain aswell.

Thank you.
www.travel.uk2k.com
Wed 30/11/11 at 18:29
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Well there you go ... sorted :¬|
Wed 30/11/11 at 16:45
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Bonjour,

I've had a quick look in your account agoda73 and can see that you've got the address in question (www.travel.uk2k.com) set up to point to a free web space, rather than your VIP web space.

To make it point to your VIP web space:

- Login to MyFreeola
- Click 'My Websites'
- Click 'Edit Website Addresses'
- Click 'Pick an address'
- Click 'Continue'
- Select the address in question and click 'continue'

If you have any problems doing this, I'd suggest you open a Support Request, as these are more regularly checked than forum posts.
Wed 30/11/11 at 15:45
Regular
The domain www.travel.uk2k.com does exist, just that I haven't set up an index.html or home.html yet, as I wanted to forward the traffic to my main website.

That's the reason for the post.
Wed 30/11/11 at 15:33
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Welcome to the Forums, agoda73. While I cannot be of any assistance, I'm sure that a Staffie may pop-in soon and provide an answer:¬)

However, the domain name you quote is incorrect as it contains "ineligible characters" and the domain name 'traveluk2k' is actually still available to purchase so maybe this could be a problem!
Wed 30/11/11 at 10:16
Regular
I have just setup a free domain name www.travel.uk2k.com and I was hoping that in my VIP Hosting Panel, I could use the Forwarding to send the traffic to my main domain name.

However, it doesn't seem to be coming up on the list of domains to choose from. Is this a restriction of the Freeola500 domain names or do I have to wait awhile?

Regards
Steve
www.agodaservices.co.uk

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.