GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Password / Cheat screen"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/12/01 at 14:58
Regular
Maby I am just stupid bit how do you get to the password or cheat screen to type in the password?
Thu 27/12/01 at 14:58
Maby I am just stupid bit how do you get to the password or cheat screen to type in the password?
Thu 27/12/01 at 15:01
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
silly billy wrote:
> Maby I am just stupid bit how do you get to the password or cheat screen to type in the password?

Err....any chance of letting people know the game your stuck on? That might help considerably!
Thu 27/12/01 at 15:03
Sorry, Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Cortex.
Thu 27/12/01 at 15:54
Regular
"Guess who..."
silly billy wrote:
> Sorry, Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Cortex.

Ain't gonna get any cheats for that game dude! You're wasting your time lookin'!

From Tazz.

Go in Peace.
Thu 27/12/01 at 15:58
I got the cheats I just don't know how to get to the cheat screen.
Thu 27/12/01 at 16:23
as tazz says, there aint any....yet
Thu 27/12/01 at 18:59
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
What do these cheats look like? As you may have got hold of some Action Replay cheats.
Thu 27/12/01 at 19:22
adrian wrote:
> What do these cheats look like? As you may have got hold of some Action Replay
> cheats.

HIGH SCORE
Password/Cheat Screen
Type: VVHISCRS

UNLOCK COSTUMES
Password/Cheat Screen
Type: WASHMCHN
Thu 27/12/01 at 21:37
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
There not action replay cheats. Maybe there fakes as if there isnt a password screen then these cheats wont work. Password/cheat screens are normally in the options. Tony Hawks 3 has one and its in the option menu and easy to find. If you cant find it then there probably isnt one.
Thu 27/12/01 at 22:26
Regular
"WWJD"
look in the manual if theres one it'll tell you or do what the other one said go in the option menu

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.