GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't ya think you guys ar a bit old for the babyish voices of Pokemon?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/12/01 at 14:53
Regular
Don't ya think you guys ar a bit old for the babyish voices of Pokemon? Answer me.

From Robert Kilroy-Silk.

Go in Peace,

Serve the Lord,

and KILL BIN LADEN!!
Thu 27/12/01 at 14:53
Regular
"Guess who..."
Don't ya think you guys ar a bit old for the babyish voices of Pokemon? Answer me.

From Robert Kilroy-Silk.

Go in Peace,

Serve the Lord,

and KILL BIN LADEN!!
Sat 19/01/02 at 14:57
Regular
We're basically mature enough to know that a good game is a good game regardless of how cute the characters look/sound.

You slate Pokemon because it makes you feel "all grown up!".
Well it makes you look like an insolent nine year old!
Fri 25/11/11 at 18:08
Regular
As cameron Sayle will know the Mijncey blue club is a small one with only a couple of memberss in it . They are world championship uptide rods which were made by quantum ,Rocking horse manure and rare as hens teeth spring to mind. Well Cameron i have finally obtained a further 7 of them. HAPPY DAYS

Jamie316.
Sat 03/12/11 at 19:48
Regular
I believe there are more members than you think!
Wed 14/12/11 at 13:52
Regular
Hi martin ,nice to hear that some one else knows about the Mincey blue club ,welcome on board. Great rods are they not
Fri 16/12/11 at 14:19
Regular
Cracking rods, I just happened to be in allround tackle when they came in!
Sun 18/12/11 at 12:29
Regular
Yes Martin they are one of the best rods that i have used in recent years , the bite detection is very good and they seem to handle any size fish that we have around these shores
Thu 22/12/11 at 22:22
Regular
They must be really good to make it with an unfortunate name like that.
Fri 06/01/12 at 20:47
Regular
Please explain to the hard of understanding Martin

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.