GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSX tricky"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/12/01 at 10:04
Regular
I know how to make enemies, by punching them obviously, but how do you make friends. The aggression seems only to go up, and that is a problem, especially as you can knock people down by accident. My brother has been playing by punching anyone he can, and now the game is almost impossible, as all the computer players punch him whenever they come past. Is this a game flaw, or is there some method to make friends! (apart from lonley hearts adverts!)
Thu 27/12/01 at 19:04
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
muggs375 wrote:
> to change the subject a wee bit, I haven't played the original SSX, but was
> Japan that weird? (if it was in at all?)

It was always weird, but not as weird as this incarnation.
Thu 27/12/01 at 18:24
Regular
I pushed a couple of characters up to 100% aggression, but after the next race (where I didn`t hit `em) the aggression went down a couple of notches.

The suggestions already put forward are the only ones I can think of. The other thing might be to deliberately let them win at the very end.... but a) I wouldn`t want to do that, and b) Its hardly the best way to progress.
Thu 27/12/01 at 14:54
to change the subject a wee bit, I haven't played the original SSX, but was Japan that weird? (if it was in at all?)
Thu 27/12/01 at 14:26
cheers, i will try and hit people's enemies, BTW, how do you know if they are someone else's enemies. (I may be being stupid, as I am at work, and so can't look at the game and find it for my self.)
Thu 27/12/01 at 13:30
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
If you lay out someone's enemy the become more firndly to you. Also, some people have natural friends.
Thu 27/12/01 at 11:28
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
There are probably a few ways, I think the percentages come down over time (ie don't punch anyone for a few races etc).
But this could take forever!
Thu 27/12/01 at 10:04
I know how to make enemies, by punching them obviously, but how do you make friends. The aggression seems only to go up, and that is a problem, especially as you can knock people down by accident. My brother has been playing by punching anyone he can, and now the game is almost impossible, as all the computer players punch him whenever they come past. Is this a game flaw, or is there some method to make friends! (apart from lonley hearts adverts!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.