GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should i get Mario kart or Ecks vs sever 4 my GBA"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/12/01 at 21:39
Regular
Please help, i cant decide what 1 2 get.
MARIO KART
or
ECKS VS SEVER
Sat 29/12/01 at 17:47
I have ecks, but I've only had it for a day and thus haven't completed it. It is a great game though. Breath of fire good too....
Sat 29/12/01 at 11:20
who ever has ecks how long did it take 2 complete it, same 4 mario kart.

as 4 the ps2 get half life it is a gr8 game and took me ages 2 complete (on the pc)
Sat 29/12/01 at 11:06
mario kart cause if ya brothrs got Ecks vs sever he MIGHT let u borrow it

HE MIGHT I SAID
Sat 29/12/01 at 10:30
Regular
"the burning sky"
Its great, very deep and involving with new quests at every turn. I can tell you where to get it from now for just £29.99!!!!!!!!

Talkie Toaster wrote:
> ]-[ØM€®ific wrote:
> I have Mario Kart, Warioland 4 and Golden
> Sun... So what next smartie...
BTW I
> live in the UK!!!!

Golden
> sun?
you lucky lucky....

anyway, i really want to get it, is it good?
Sat 29/12/01 at 02:45
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
both games are good so it'll be the right desicion. just get Mario kart as it's so cool

but chosing is hard i can't decide what to get for my PS2 to play while i'm not on GTA3.
Fri 28/12/01 at 22:03
Ecks Vs. Sever, in my opinion, has the best graphics on gba so far as it has built in 3D software embedded in the cart.
I had to make your decision a while ago, but now, although Mario Kart is a great game, I don't regret choosing Ecks.
Fri 28/12/01 at 21:39
How do u win a game aday on this thing neway?

is it whoever has the most messages, if so evry1 post a message so i can get ecks vs sever and mario kart:D :D :D
Fri 28/12/01 at 21:35
I still cant decide-
spyro isnt that good, its much better on the playstation

ne1 have ne idea wot view gta3 is for the gba i think birds eye.

wot game do u ppl think u will get next???
Fri 28/12/01 at 14:22
Mario Kart!!!!
Fri 28/12/01 at 11:38
Regular
"always swirling"
if you want a really good game, you should get spyro season of ice.

its got the best graphics i have seen on the gba so far and the gameplay will keep you glued to the screen for hours!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.