GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wanted! sega Saturn games!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/09/00 at 20:20
Regular
Yeah, I know, the saturn is Dead and buried and now in console heaven/hell. But hey, i like it and want some games
Sat 02/09/00 at 20:20
Yeah, I know, the saturn is Dead and buried and now in console heaven/hell. But hey, i like it and want some games
Sat 02/09/00 at 20:22
Panzer Dragoon saga NE1? Or Die Hard?
Sun 03/09/00 at 14:16
Choices Video are selling off a load of ex rental games at £8 for 2, my local computer store has loads of Saturn games and can get just about anything from £10-£20.
Sun 03/09/00 at 14:29
Where - do - you - live?
Mon 04/09/00 at 18:53
In sunny Exmouth (Devon) However - Choices video are all around the country.
Mon 04/09/00 at 22:34
Cheers, oh and you won gameaday - so please copy and paste this link.
Cheers - it makes you money http://www.uk.ciao.com/bin/uk/Register.po?refBy=86970

Oh, it is reviewingitems and getting paid, it's great - I've made £50
Tue 05/09/00 at 20:15
Thanks, I've already joined. Also, if you join streetsonline, then you can earn money in a similar way, 5 points for each review, 25 points =£25! (you have to give them Switch/Delta/Visa details first - but their a good company)
also, try www.britishfreestuff.co.uk for lots of free CDs/Samples/internet offers.

BTW: SR seem to pick anyone who is new and posts something they can grab a quote from.
Tue 05/09/00 at 20:31
Regular
"Under the Wall"
Dan, how the heck did you make £50?

I have £1.30, and I can't be bothered doing any more!

Also, how does the money get to you, from them? I'd hate to earn a whole fiver there (I don't think I have the stamina to do any more) and find it's a big con and there's no money.
Wed 06/09/00 at 01:36
They send it through the phone line. Oh and GG - i am a member at Game Street - but I've recommended 700 people -no joke - to them - but no one buys out part from me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.