GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey, do you think Tazz gets enough respect around here?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/12/01 at 20:41
Regular
Hey, do you think Tazz gets enough respect around here? He rules! He is just so cool!

From Robert Kilroy-Silk

Go in Peace,

Serve the Lord,

and KILL BIN LADEN!!

P.S. I bet you cn't change that much mood in 24 hours!
Tue 15/11/11 at 19:13
Regular
Meet at the trial centre carpark for a 6.30 set off
Sat 29/12/01 at 16:22
Regular
"Guess who..."
lol
Sat 29/12/01 at 16:20
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I don't know but judging by your name I'd say no.
Sat 29/12/01 at 16:11
Regular
"Guess who..."
Are you smaller than me.....?
Sat 29/12/01 at 16:09
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I don't think he does. I think he/you should Tazzmission someone off a stage. That will earn you some respect. Just make sure it's someone smaller than you/him and they have a girlfriend he/you can do it to (tazzmission that is).
Thu 27/12/01 at 07:21
Regular
"Guess who..."
I totally agree. Tazz should at least be amongst the contenders for the Intercontinetal Champeenship. Not hangin' round at the bottom facing oponents like maven!

Except, I do think Tazz is a great commentater, one of the best I've heard. To be quite honest, I like the fact that he commentates on Smackdown™3, because I prefer him to King.

From Tazz (Robert Kilroy-Silk)
Wed 26/12/01 at 22:06
Regular
"pro evo fan"
no actully i dont think tazz gets enough respect off any of the wrestlers or of vince mcmahon,

i thought they brouhgt tazz into the wwf so he could become an even more well know wrestler than he was,and he even ended kurt angles undefeted roll,witch when it happened i thought that he was gonna be a major part off the wwf like he was in ecw but theve made a fool out of him getting him to be a commantator.

tazz is to great of a wrestler to have on the side lines and behinde stage,hes got greast moves,hes got a great wresltling gimmic,and he is respected buy the fans for what he did in ecw.

i say bring back tazz he is a great wrestler
Wed 26/12/01 at 20:41
Regular
"Guess who..."
Hey, do you think Tazz gets enough respect around here? He rules! He is just so cool!

From Robert Kilroy-Silk

Go in Peace,

Serve the Lord,

and KILL BIN LADEN!!

P.S. I bet you cn't change that much mood in 24 hours!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.