GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where's Holland?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/03/03 at 13:28
Regular
Has anyone else noticed that Holland are not on FIFA 2003. I was shocked and very disappointed when I went to play as them to find I couldn't. Does anyone feel disappointed and does anyone know why they're not on there?
Mon 10/03/03 at 15:47
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
What? Right, when I get home tonight I'm going to check up to see if Holland's in FIFA 2003.

If you're wrong, you will face my wrath tomorrow.
Mon 10/03/03 at 15:43
Regular
"I'm Great."
They aren't on there because hey didn't make it in to the 2002 world cup.

I think they should have a mode on the next one where you get to play as France. As France you have to try to score a goal in order to unlock them as a playable team.

Tat was my very poor jab at how bad France did in the 2002 world cup. I know I've said it's poor but people will still point that out even after reading this, just to do it for the sake of doing it. There well I don't care.
Mon 10/03/03 at 14:08
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
It's in one of the championship modes.

*takes out his Magmun and c*cks the trigger*

Anyone else with a question?
Mon 10/03/03 at 14:04
"Darkness, always"
FIFA has countries in it?

I've been missing out...
Mon 10/03/03 at 14:04
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Uneducated cretinous swine who I'd happily shoot dead to remove them from the gene pool. And people would thank me for culling those idiotic philistines that try my patience.
Mon 10/03/03 at 14:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Unbeliever wrote:
> If I was at home, I'd check. Have you tried looking for the
> Netherlands?

---

Heh.

Some people...
Mon 10/03/03 at 13:35
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
GDGT wrote:
>Where's Holland?

In Europe....

(I know if I didn't do this someone else would of)
Mon 10/03/03 at 13:31
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
If I was at home, I'd check. Have you tried looking for the Netherlands?
Mon 10/03/03 at 13:28
Regular
" victim of regulars"
Has anyone else noticed that Holland are not on FIFA 2003. I was shocked and very disappointed when I went to play as them to find I couldn't. Does anyone feel disappointed and does anyone know why they're not on there?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.