GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone Ever Used Gameloaded.co.uk ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/03/03 at 14:32
Regular
Has anyone ? How good are they - i.e delivery, that kind of thing.

They seem very similar to SR, except they don't charge straight away for preorders - this is the one thing stopping me preordering Steel Batallion right now from SR, I don't have the cash until the 23rd, whereas Gameloaded say they don't charge until it is available.

Anyone else seen Steel Batallion anywhere online ?
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:43
Regular
"The Dwarf's coming"
Amazon are/have taken pre-orders thats where mine is coming from.
They must have allocated all their stock.

I didn't mean sold out as in been delivered I meant as in stock allocation, my bad English, sorry.
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:41
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Because it isn't out yet !

Amazon aren't taking preorders, and can't be bothered to answer the query I sent them a week ago.

Anyway, I've preordered it now :)
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:29
Regular
"The Dwarf's coming"
Yep you can get it here: http://makeashorterlink.com/?B2B4121C3

Although they are currently out of stock.
Mon 10/03/03 at 14:32
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Has anyone ? How good are they - i.e delivery, that kind of thing.

They seem very similar to SR, except they don't charge straight away for preorders - this is the one thing stopping me preordering Steel Batallion right now from SR, I don't have the cash until the 23rd, whereas Gameloaded say they don't charge until it is available.

Anyone else seen Steel Batallion anywhere online ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.