GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should i get Resident Evil Zero???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil Zero'.
Mon 10/03/03 at 18:16
Regular
Is it better then Resident Evil and is progression through the game fast or slow? I get annoyed when i'm stuck on a bit forever, even though this can be a good thing for your money's worth!!!!! :)
Tue 11/03/03 at 03:02
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Lol@Back Tracking. This is clearly a term used for the people who don't realise the most basic puzzles in the game.

I didn't know a game could quite literally "rock" as much as this. Everything about it is great. Including the non-back tracking.

Get it as soon as possible. And don't be doing it on Easy you poofey.
Mon 10/03/03 at 22:36
Regular
It's not really back tracking though, well not in the same sense of the back tracking in Jet Force Gemini.
Mon 10/03/03 at 22:36
Regular
This is about Zero, not CV.

And Zero doesn't have much backtracking.
Mon 10/03/03 at 22:34
Regular
I love Resi but play Code Veronica and you'll realize theres tonnes of backtracking. Theres a bit in the original and so far not too much in Resident Evil 0 except the train segment.
Mon 10/03/03 at 22:26
Regular
Yup, there isn't any real backtracking.

Unless you're rubbish and don't know what you're doing.
Mon 10/03/03 at 22:20
Regular
Not much backtracking? We playing the same game?
Mon 10/03/03 at 20:44
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Yeah it plays pretty quick, not too much back tracking when you think about the problems you face.
It looks good and if you like resident evil games then it is worth it.
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:39
Regular
Get it, it rocks.

Progression is fast and ummmmmmm buy it.
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:15
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I'm gonna get it, eventually, i mean it's a good game, but not an essential, plus i have Resi Evil.
Mon 10/03/03 at 18:18
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Buy it.

*Uses hypnotic eyes*

Progression seems fairly fluid, I’m loving this game, but I am a fan of the series.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.