GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is gt3 the best racing game on ps2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/12/01 at 11:17
Regular
yes definatly it is a classic the graphics are amazing, compaired to such games as rige racer the graphics of the gt3 are breathtaking the cars as well you can tell their names instantly as they are mostly road cars. the game story is also good you have to buy the games and not unlock them so the longer you drive the more money you have and so the more cars you got.
the idia about liences althought they get a bit anoying they do do teach you how to handle the car better. the game is getting quite old now but still game shops sell them so other people do respect the game as well
do i think it is a classic?
yes definatly it is the most popular car racing game out on the market. the cars the graphics are whey better then any car came out. if the graphics are compared to games like the recenly release of wwf smack down gt3 would nock wwf silly.
i my oppion gt3 is the best racing game on a concole
Fri 28/12/01 at 13:56
Burnout's pretty good!
Thu 27/12/01 at 18:12
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
Gran Turismo 3 is what sells the PlayStation 2. It's by far the most realistic racer on the planet. No other racer can beat this game, except of course for GT3 Concept, (hopefully to be released in 2002).

I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Thu 27/12/01 at 06:45
I think GT3 is one of the best racers out there. I can't say that it is the best because I haven't played them all.
Wed 26/12/01 at 18:25
FantasyMeister wrote:
> I think for the PS2 that GT3 is the best racer out there at present, but overall
> I'd have to give TOCA 2 for the PSX my nod as the best racer of all time,
> despite it looking a bit dated now.

isnt that the one where you skid round in circles if you drive on the track?
Wed 26/12/01 at 18:20
Regular
GT3 has a story to it?
wow,how could i have missed that?
Wed 26/12/01 at 15:59
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I think for the PS2 that GT3 is the best racer out there at present, but overall I'd have to give TOCA 2 for the PSX my nod as the best racer of all time, despite it looking a bit dated now.

Codemasters are bringing out Toca Race Driver for the PS2, XBox and PC around June 2002, I think when that happens that GT3 will get knocked off its perch.
Wed 26/12/01 at 11:39
Regular
"Wasting away"
Wed 26/12/01 at 11:29
Regular
"Whatever!"
GT3 is the best racing game ever on any console!!
Wed 26/12/01 at 11:17
yes definatly it is a classic the graphics are amazing, compaired to such games as rige racer the graphics of the gt3 are breathtaking the cars as well you can tell their names instantly as they are mostly road cars. the game story is also good you have to buy the games and not unlock them so the longer you drive the more money you have and so the more cars you got.
the idia about liences althought they get a bit anoying they do do teach you how to handle the car better. the game is getting quite old now but still game shops sell them so other people do respect the game as well
do i think it is a classic?
yes definatly it is the most popular car racing game out on the market. the cars the graphics are whey better then any car came out. if the graphics are compared to games like the recenly release of wwf smack down gt3 would nock wwf silly.
i my oppion gt3 is the best racing game on a concole

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.