GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XPORT Game Save Sites???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/03/03 at 19:18
Regular
Hi i was wondering if anyone knew of any good sites where i can download game saves from for my XPORT. I was thinking of sites where you can get Tony Hawks Created maps.

Thanks,

The_Flying_Hawkstar
Tue 11/03/03 at 19:49
Regular
Cheers i'll have to give that a try and yup tried Codejunkies I don't really think its that good considering its the official site of the product.
Tue 11/03/03 at 13:20
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I found quite a few good GT3 replay sites via searching "xport gt3 replays" in google, give something like that a try.
Most of them are personal Geocities sites so are a pain to find.
I assume you've tried codejunkies.com ?
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:18
Regular
Hi i was wondering if anyone knew of any good sites where i can download game saves from for my XPORT. I was thinking of sites where you can get Tony Hawks Created maps.

Thanks,

The_Flying_Hawkstar

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.