GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You know it makes sense"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/03/03 at 19:25
Regular
Follow the South Korean guys:

Yep it's official. The Xbox is outselling the PS2. This news is from South Korea where the Xbox is outselling the PS2 at a ratio of 3:1.
This is all down to Microsoft focusing it's advertising on key games and the power of the console compared to it's rivals.

Leave your out dated hardware behind with it's anti-aliasing problems and move onto a console with some ooomph and get the best from gaming.
Mon 10/03/03 at 22:48
"For the horde!!!!"
Dwarf_Pr0n wrote:
> Yeah and look how big online gaming is on PC's.
> But we are on about consoles here, not PC's.

they are both online gameing and Pc's have the advantage of been online for years.
Mon 10/03/03 at 22:39
Regular
"The Dwarf's coming"
Yeah and look how big online gaming is on PC's.
But we are on about consoles here, not PC's.
Mon 10/03/03 at 22:29
"For the horde!!!!"
Dwarf_Pr0n wrote:
> It could affect you. Depends if you play on XBox Live at all. South
> Korea has a big online gaming base.

the PC as a big online gaming base in europe and the US
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:40
Regular
"The Dwarf's coming"
It could affect you. Depends if you play on XBox Live at all. South Korea has a big online gaming base.
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:37
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Not at all, your stats may be founded. Who knows? I don’t know the sales figures of South Korea.
But who cares? Does it affect me? Nope, not one bit, especially as I have all 3 consols anyway.
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:35
Regular
"The Dwarf's coming"
No the post was mainly about the 3:1 sales figues in South Korea.
Whats wrong, you got console envy? :P
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:34
Regular
One sad boy. Your out dated arguments about machine capabilities are just going to embarass yourself
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:33
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Dwarf_Pr0n wrote:
> Ahhhh to wind up you PS2 owners.
> Such an easy and satisfying task.

Got a lot of free time?

*sigh*
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:32
Regular
"The Dwarf's coming"
Ahhhh to wind up you PS2 owners.
Such an easy and satisfying task.
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:30
Regular
*must keep angry feelings at bay*

*trying*

BAH! What the hell are you on about you stupid little Xbox fanboy. South Korea! South Korea, who gives an ice cream in hell about how the Xbox is outselling the PS2 3:1 in that country. Is it world sales? Where is it official. Who gives a urinal tablet about how powerful the machine is. We had these arguments when the next gen consoles were about to be released. This is probably the most stupid fanboy post i have seen in a while. Get out, go preach in you Microhardon forum.

*settles down*

*back to normality*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.