GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ezine Help!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/12/01 at 18:43
Regular
Hey all!

Ive been here a few times before, and now i'll be back for a lot longer hopefully.

Im currently running a bi monthly Ezine all by myself, but would like some people to be able to help me, either by writing reviews, news stories, features or anything else to do with gaming.

I may be able to send free games from time to time, but dont ask to write expecting to get them all the time, as it costs me a lot of money to send them out, thats even if i get any to send out at all.

If youd like to help me with my Ezine, then you must be able to write at least a page on a particular subject, have good grammer and spelling, and some time to do it. As its sent out every two weeks, you'll have about two weeks to do what ever it is you've written, so its not very time consuming, either post in this thread if your interested, or email me at [email protected] if youd like to help.

Thanxs for all those who reply!
Tue 25/12/01 at 19:21
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
It's good to hear that they're not pirates. Promo copies? Where do you get them from? Do you work for a shop or something? One question, do they come in the authentic casing and all. I don't think they do - but please answer.

I E-Mailed you - don't know if you've checked your E-Mail lately, but I suggest you do and reply. I have MSN Messenger at [email protected] and I thoroughly reccomend it for chatting.

No problem with the help and I hope to be recieving some games and writing some excellent reviews for you!
Tue 25/12/01 at 18:56
NO games are priate copys, they are promo copies, the type the reviews on mags get. But you dont need special psx's or what ever to play them, they are just the game, burned onto a disk, with a different logo and stuff so it cant be sold on in shops. As i said, i'll try and send a few out, but you wont get many, if any at all.

The more you write the better, as while not all of it will make it into one issue, it can be put into toehr issues. Contact me and we'll have a one to one, and i'll answer an Q's you may have!

Thanxs for your reply, if anyone else is interested, please reply or email me, thanxs!
Tue 25/12/01 at 18:48
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Cor, you have been here a long time haven't you - but that was your first post!? Dude!

Ive been here a few times before, and now i'll be back for a lot longer hopefully.

I would definately help you mate - especially when free games are in it. Would the games be pirated or not? E-Mail me at [email protected].

I can write a page on most subjects, depending on what constitues to a page, of course. I have good grammer and spelling (I rekon) and I won Gameaday on my first day here! I have a lot of time on my hands so I think this would be the kind of "job" for me.

2 weeks? I could write 3 or 4 topics in that time probably, but I'd stay safe with 1 so not to get writers block or run out of topics.

Thank YOU, Sir and I will certainly E-Mail you!
Tue 25/12/01 at 18:43
Hey all!

Im currently running a bi monthly Ezine all by myself, but would like some people to be able to help me, either by writing reviews, news stories, features or anything else to do with gaming.

I may be able to send free games from time to time, but dont ask to write expecting to get them all the time, as it costs me a lot of money to send them out, thats even if i get any to send out at all.

If youd like to help me with my Ezine, then you must be able to write at least a page on a particular subject, have good grammer and spelling, and some time to do it. As its sent out every two weeks, you'll have about two weeks to do what ever it is you've written, so its not very time consuming, either post in this thread if your interested, or email me at [email protected] if youd like to help.

Thanxs for all those who reply!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.