GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"User Removed?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/12/01 at 18:21
Regular
Go onto any post and some or all of the users in said topic will have "User Removed" under their name. What has happened? I really hope that Special Reserve get this fixed, as I don't want to lose my membership, my stats and that post that took me a few hours to write. If anyone is experiencing the same problems, please reply. I was talking to Longy and he is having the same problem. Please reply ASAP SR staff or anyone that knows any information. Great, now I've got "You appear to have made an error filling out the form used to post a message.

PROBLEM: You have left some of the form fields blank. The ones you missed were:

Nickname
Please go back and fill them in."
Tue 25/12/01 at 20:50
Regular
®!¢ wrote:
> User removed? How strange :D :D

he did it himself i can do that. =)
Tue 25/12/01 at 19:15
:)
Tue 25/12/01 at 19:14
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Been Here Longer wrote:
> Reviews are down too?

Should be back up now.
Tue 25/12/01 at 19:13
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
loki wrote:
> We had a server crash which would have shown everyone as user removed. It's just been fixed.

Oh right, thanks for coming on here and telling us - I really wasn't expecting an answer until at least tomorrow morning. Loki, are you in an SR shop or do you have admin access through your home computer? Either way, sorry to drag you away from whatever you were doing, but thanks a million!
Tue 25/12/01 at 19:12
Reviews are down too?
Tue 25/12/01 at 19:07
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
We had a server crash which would have shown everyone as user removed. It's just been fixed.
Tue 25/12/01 at 18:55
Regular
"WWJD"
he was removed it's evil i tell you
Tue 25/12/01 at 18:51
Regular
User removed? How strange :D :D
Tue 25/12/01 at 18:44
Regular
"WWJD"
mine works sometimes and if it doesn't i just go back an dpost again and it works
Tue 25/12/01 at 18:39
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
GasMask wrote:
> Don't worry about it. It happened before when they switched servers... Nah. It
> happens occasionally. Don't worry. Just refresh or come back later..

Is that so? Does this happen often? If so, how many times a year does it normally happen? I took a screen capture just as a little proof to this. Go to http://members.tripod.co.uk/salevaa/sr.jpg to see all the users removed on the "Top Posters" page. Great, more trouble with posting this very message!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.